Poll: What will you do?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    creating my character first and then pull an all nighter in pve

Deleted
    Sit in a dark corner and ask myself "is this real? I'm finally playing guild wars 2?"

I don't know, probably spend a eternity in character creator and then Ill explore the world while doing DE's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    I too, will cry sweet tears of joy.
    Same here, lets make a beta cry-club? ^_^

I will be stuck at the character creation for god knows how long............................................................ thinking to my self, this is unbelievable...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna spend the first 2 hours making the perfect character, and i know it's lifespan will be a mere 3 days, but all the more important to make a lasting impression
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Cry sweet tears of joy.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:59 AM ----------

Yes, and decisions you make while in game too.
    This. Then be upset that I cannot make a Sylvari yet. After that, I will probably end up making a Norn Mesmer to see how I like it. I will be spending the least amount of time on my Guardian since I plan on making that my main. The beta weekends at this point are to see which classes will be my alts.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Like with every other game with good character characterizations available when creating, I will be stuck there for a while.

snatching a guild invite from allanon :P

Deleted
    Selecting Home server. Creating a quick character, jumping in and showing the world to a friend of mine who I convinced to buy the game and who doesn't know much about it and just wants to play it. So... probably PVE and just wandering around. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on testing a few characters to become my main. Guardian or Thief, and i'll just be running around admiring everything CANT WAIIIT!

PVE all the way. I may do some WvW later on in the weekend once i get some utility skills unlocked.

I didn't play GW1 and haven't read up on GW2. Only thing I know is that I'm playing a caster and will be newbing it for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    snatching a guild invite from allanon :P
    Hmmm, that is not a bad idea. I am doing that first after I make my toon.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Run around randomly, checking out the beautiful world and maybe doing a few events here and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk, I'm just gonna run around and see where I end up

I think this is the way gw2 should be played
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Character creation... Then just whatever comes on my path. Tutorial area, personal story, DEs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'm kinda surprised the option picked the most is already "Idk, I'm just gonna run around and see where I end up". I just kinda threw that in there for the hell of it, but I guess that's the beauty of the game. The game just isn't linear, you don't need to follow a quest line or anything. You can literally run around where ever you want and see where you end up.
    This to me is something important. I'll try to explain.

When I played a Worgen, the starting zone is very linear. You have almost no freedom at all. But for me, when you get off that boat at Teldrassil, there's a feeling of freedom. It's as if you're sent out into the world to find your own fortune.

That's what I want in GW2. I just want to explore and get involved in things as they go on around me. I want to wander around and not be forced into storylines or quest hubs. I want freedom.

Deleted
    Play the game. ._.

Checking to see how it runs on my PC, lots of character creation and trying out a few classes.

Character creation...sooo much to do. Then dive into PvE and some PvP...3 days isn't enough time...I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Checking to see how it runs on my PC, lots of character creation and trying out a few classes.
    If you could even download the client, you can run it.
    I tried downloading the client and it came up with an error as I have shader 2. It needs 3. So yh...you can run, although perhaps minimally.