10+ Year Old Account

Cultural Exchange Time! Ask a question to another country!

I see a lot of country A is better than country B on the forums. This, as the majority of us know, leads to bans and locked threads. Well ladies and gentlemen, that is NOT what the thread is about (or will be about *glare*)

Its simple. We have all heard this and that about other countries. How much is true? How much is fabricated? Well... find out! Ask your question (please try to be respectful about it, if the subject could be deemed "touchy" or a slippery slope)

My question:
    Hey Finland, is it true that Donald Duck was banned in your country because he doesn't wear pants? and if so, is he still banned?

See? its just that simple. I will be asking that we all try to (for a change) display some degree of maturity on this one... I know, I know. High hopes right?

If you can't answer a question, still feel free to ask one!

(lol... 100 plus views and nothing. Might have to chalk this up as a failed experiment.)
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2012-04-28 at 07:54 AM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix