Unholy MoP Buffs

Who else is loving all these unholy buffs for MoP DDDD

Pet buff! yes plzz!

Every single beta patch so far has buffed DK's, mainly unholy im so happy

One of the thing I don't like about the changes is how we lose the dot on our deathcoil and we have to get a glyph to make us dispel resistant but at the same time reduce its dmg by alot.

Deleted
    They aren't buffs, you have to keep in mind a lot of talents/glyphs are missing, for example the 40% Ghoul strength glyph, Rage of Rivendare, Obliterate damage et cetera. Everything is just being rescaled completely. After the patch is released, numbers will be adjusted further if needed and that is when you call them "buffs".

Do you see the other classes getting those buffs that they don't in glyphs? no not really, some classes are getting some of their spells nerfed.

We're getting buffed because we're to weak. If other classes are getting nerfed it's because they're too strong. I don't understand why you'd be happy over number changes in a beta.

Its kinda wierd, mehhhh after Blizzard said pets won't be a big DPS factor like it is in cata and now they like buffing it ever more? i'm not following...

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Its kinda wierd, mehhhh after Blizzard said pets won't be a big DPS factor like it is in cata and now they like buffing it ever more? i'm not following...
    When did they say pets wouldn't be a big dps factor? Unholy always has had their pet as a significant portion of their damage.
    Keep in mind that what you're seeing as a buff might not be a buff compared to live. It may be a nerf if scaling works differently, if weapon damage has gone up (and thus pets would be a lower proportion of your damage), or it might be to replace existing buffs on live that are missing in Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Do you see the other classes getting those buffs that they don't in glyphs? no not really, some classes are getting some of their spells nerfed.
    *cough* warriors *cough* (the nerfiest class you can find)

And ill agree with hartst, we lose alot of our glyphs... (ss glyph for example) so we need spell buffs to compensate.