Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    GMT +1 Amsterdam --> 21.00

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not in beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work until like half 10, inwhich I will drive back so quickly that I might get caught speeding.

I will then login and pray that the login servers are up and that I can get straight into the game... I can only play for like an hour before I have to go to bed for work in the morning

Working weekends sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm installing the final drivers, reinstalling games and copying backups onto my new PC that I build last night, should keep me busy till 2100.

Also did a lot of chores earlier today (like vacuum cleaning, dishes, cleaning the kitchen etc) so my gf won't be bothering me with all that over the next few days. Oh and I bought icecream to keep her happy and off my back, always works. Might do some more cleaning before she gets home from work for extra brownie points ^^

That should do it tbh, I'm not planning to play 24/7 over the next few days since I can't keep that up anyway, I'll just be playing a lot.

Re-watching all of Trigun. staaaaarrrtttingggg... NOW!

Just a reminder to folks wondering "When does it start again in <insert city here>?"...

The countdown timer on http://www.guildwars2.com will give you the exact number of hours until BWE1 starts (yes, it's that close we're counting hours)

Deleted
    Sleep, make food, clean house, walk dogs and watch this. MoP: Blizzard Trolls Jesse or "How Jesse Lost his Mind": http://youtu.be/-wDq8-Dt2oE?t=18m55s

Now I'm so happy that I'm on the right beta/game (I put it on the good spot: 18:55, he almost go it done... and then they will go mental with next tries... ommm ommmm).

Deleted
    At work at the moment but it's pretty quite today so I'm mostly reading these forums and playing a ukulele.

Working...won't be able to play it until a few hours after it launches.

I just woke up so, dinner, a shower and yesterdays tv shows. 4½ hours to go wohoo.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to work until late so I wont be getting home until 11pm est either =/. I'm counting on the rest of you to keep making threads about how epic it is so I can wet my whistle until I get home later this evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i got my new car today so been busy driving around in that. Also been to the shops to stock up on supplies for the next 3 days and now im sat here looking at the clock.

I took a nap, will have dinner soon, then I'll go for a walk with my gf, then we'll do something together, so I'll be done with all my plans in about 3 hours...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    so I'll be done with all my plans in about 3 hours...
    What great timing
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

Doing C/W and checking mmo-champ for encouragement

Playing LoL on lvl 15 and trolling people with tank Shaco (Taco?) for three more hours.

I've been playing the hell out of the Firefall beta's new patch... given me something to do, at the very least! I keep glancing at the in-game clock every few minutes, though...

If you're gonna do a lot of WvWvW, then you don't need to over-prepare right now.

You'll have lots of downtime while your side is sieging those keeps. Upgraded doors take 10-20 minutes to bash down, so you can easily take a dinner break or a store-run during that time

Hell, if your side fails to bring any trebs, you'll have enough time for a nap while you're sieging.

I'll be working almost 5 hours past when the Beta starts : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Same stuff I always do. Eat. Sleep. Browse forums. Watch youtube videos. Watch TV.

Exercise. YES EXERCISE I NEED TO STOP BEING FAT >O

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    also women lolololol.
    Don't underestimate the womenz. Most women follow the motto of "Don't get mad, get even."
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.