1. #1
    Field Marshal Javey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    58

    So where will the most Americas and English speakers play on (server)?

    I'm from New York, and I realized a couple of servers will have specific groups of people, and I don't want to roll on a French speaking server for example, because I won't be able to communicate with anyone. :/ If in any way possible, I sounded racist, I honestly did not mean to.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Javey View Post
    I'm from New York, and I realized a couple of servers will have specific groups of people, and I don't want to roll on a French speaking server for example, because I won't be able to communicate with anyone. :/ If in any way possible, I sounded racist, I honestly did not mean to.
    Eu severs and US severs are separated, however french people can still play on US servers and vice versa. You can also change the games language to french.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,889
    Here's a list of where certain groups are going:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2-Beta-Server?

  4. #4
    Field Marshal Javey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Eu severs and US severs are separated, however french people can still play on US servers and vice versa. You can also change the games language to french.
    Ah thank you, I completely forgot that they would separate servers like that! I feel so silly.

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 12:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Here's a list of where certain groups are going:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2-Beta-Server?
    Thank you for the list, checking it out now.

  5. #5
    Remember to check where guilds are going for each server. You don't want to end in a server with bad/douchebag guilds in it.

  6. #6
    Field Marshal Javey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Remember to check where guilds are going for each server. You don't want to end in a server with bad/douchebag guilds in it.
    Any servers you can recommend? I'm not familiar with all of the guilds listed in the link Snow White posted, so I wouldn't be should which are douchebags.

  7. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •