1. #1

    a billion oneliners about a billion ways to die (forum game)

    so, the way this forum game goes, is that you post a death scene of a well known character, preferably as weird as possible. then the person who replies to you has to post a witty oneliner about this death, something James Bond might say about a henchman that died that way. then that person posts another way to die in the same post, and the person after that again does a witty reply, and so on.

    example:
    poster 1:
    Tom Dickson (Blendtec founder) goes skydiving, falls through the rotors of a passing helicopter.
    poster 2:
    I think he pressed the smoothie button once too much. (reference to the Blendtec blender viral videos on youtube).

    Joker tries to infiltrate the Batcave via the sewage disposal, but he trips and drowns.
    Poster 3:
    Told you the man was batshit crazy.
    okay, I hope everyone gets the idea. so, i'll start with a relatively easy one:

    Indiana Jones gets crushed by a giant ball made by a scarab (also known as dung beetle).
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Indiana Jones gets crushed by a giant ball made by a scarab (also known as dung beetle).
    Thats shit =/

    I really cannot think of something else to say though :S Imagination has gone down
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  3. #3
    Mechagnome Virtuous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Thats shit =/

    I really cannot think of something else to say though :S Imagination has gone down
    Bad joke eel
    Auchindoun EU
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'"
    Tuch me

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Bad joke eel
    This is a thread about one liners, =Bad jokes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •