All my east coast d3 players

Seriously how is blizz screwing us over by not realeasing until 3am our time. And on top of that America is the last country that gets to play the game Talking Europe and Asia, Gets a game before us. This is an outrage! I'm pretty pissed about it as a Avid Blizzard Game player I think we have a right to the game first.

Quote Originally Posted by Superslice View Post
    Seriously how is blizz screwing us over by not realeasing until 3am our time. And on top of that America is the last country that gets to play the game Talking Europe and Asia, Gets a game before us. This is an outrage! I'm pretty pissed about it as a Avid Blizzard Game player I think we have a right to the game first.
    Why do you believe you have the right to the game first? And how should blizzard coordinate different release times in America?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Why do you have the right to the game first? Why are you so fucking special? Just be glad that you live in a country fortunate enough to actually get the game rather than a 3rd world country.

Let's just hope that in the extra 3 or so hours that you have to wait until you recieve the game you calm down and start looking at things to be mad at that actually matter rather than trivial horseshit like this.

Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think they could have released it all at the same time, hell, I wouldn't mind if I had to start playing around 04.00 if they released it in the states during the day.

In before USA vs Europe wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Self-Entitled? Yeah it sucks having to wait till 3am and yeah it sucks that we (read you) don't get to play first, but everyone will be playing before long and beating the game and finding rare loot and selling it!

Well Sir I am Fortunate enough to live in a Country.
    Lucky!
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2012-04-27 at 03:52 PM.

Well Sir I am Fortunate enough to live in a Country. Why am I so Special Well I did serve 8 years in the army, For my Country and maybe not persay in a war/conflict that only put us more into Debt. As a American And a Game made by An American company AMERICANS. Should have the right to it first. Why do other countrys have a right to a game Made by AMERICANS BEFORE AMERICANS DO??????

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 11:46 AM ----------

Maybe my opinion is clouded i guess. But the way I see it. We should get Dibs. just saying.

Well Sir I am Fortunate enough to live in a Country. Why am I so Special Well I did serve 8 years in the army, For my Country and maybe not persay in a war/conflict that only put us more into Debt. As a American And a Game made by An American company AMERICANS. Should have the right to it first. Why do other countrys have a right to a game Made by AMERICANS BEFORE AMERICANS DO??????
    Ok, army veteran using capital letters in every second word, using "American" word three times in a sentence. This will not end well.

I will only answer this question once:
    Why do other countrys have a right to a game Made by AMERICANS BEFORE AMERICANS DO??????
    Global release date is 15th may, and it so happens, that 15th may begins in Asia first, then in Europe, and then in Americas. You have to "suffer" because of those timezones and the fact that Earth rotates in this one direction and not the other. But please, don't try to start a war about how timezones should be changed so that new day starts in Americas first.

edit: Comment about war was not pointed towards USA foreign politics, but towards the fact that OP believes serving in the army makes him more entitled.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Closing this. We already have a thread about the launch times and this isn't really a constructive way of discussing it. For the record, the EU gets all the wow games/expansions before the USA also so this is not something new... but feel free to discuss it constructively (without ranting!) in the launch times thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...01-CET-and-PDT)