I have a level 85 Kaldorei Death Knight, I know it's hard to pull off but I have an extremely good and detailed backstory for the character. As I play more on the DK though I am finding myself in more and more RP fights. I try my best to RP as a Death Knight properly but there's a few things I have begun to question if I'm doing properly. I'll list the points of being a DK that I know and the ones I question. I want to make sure I don't GMod:
Facts About Death Knights:
- They don't sleep
- They don't need to eat (they may out of habit)
- They don't breathe
- They can't be affected by alcohol
- They do not get tired or lose endurance
- Their blood does not flow, unholy energy is what keeps their bodies going
- They are in a constant state of rot, though good hygiene can stop the process
- They do not feel any pain
- They can fight even while severely damaged as their organs works differently
Just not getting tired alone makes DK fighting literally tankish. They can just keep going non-stop. There's a few things I'm curious about though:
- Can DKs be affected by poison?
- Can they continue to move once damaged? (Like if a tendon is cut does their unholy energy keep them moving or do they stop.)
- Just how much stronger are Death Knights than they were while alive?
As far as I would say, I see them as being immune to poisons since their blood does not flow to carry it around their bodies. It's literally unholy energy that keeps them alive. I imagine the same reasoning goes into damage.