[Pokemon Black/White] Who has a Charmander?

So I was very disappointed when I finished the game and found out Charmander, and the rest of the gen 1 starters, isnt in the dream world and the only way to get them is to trade.

I've been reading about all this people that have boxes of the gen 1 starters just to have them. Any such folks here on the MMO-C forums?

I'm willing to trade as long as you dont want some bullshit lv.9 legendary that doesnt exist haha

Deleted
    I got one, however I am really picky, so I doubt you got anything I want.

when I enter GTC, I always end up declining everything anyone offers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Enethil View Post
    I got one, however I am really picky, so I doubt you got anything I want.

when I enter GTC, I always end up declining everything anyone offers xD
    Are you not able to breed or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Are you not able to breed or something?

There is usually nothing I want, either I already got it, or I simply don't want it.

So basically someone asks for something and you feel the need to pop in and say "I got one but you can't have any!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy house from the opening of classic Scooby Doo
    I have over 400 pokemon on my white version, including shinies and gen. 1 pokemon.I have two shiny charizards from my fire red that i dropped in a bowl of doggy water (on accident) But i am not hooked up to gts.I have a massed a collection of shinies, including butterfree, swampert, emboar, zoroark, and mew, all legally obtained over gts before my house's wifi screwed itself up.

I've got one! That is, I've got all starters from all gens and a Ditto and access to a day care, which means I've got a potentially infinite number of anything you'd like, I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy house from the opening of classic Scooby Doo
    Mah shiny charizard beats all.

hey basically im a noob at pokemon right now i haven't played since pokemon crystal version and i recently bought pokemon black in the hopes of catching some of the starters only to find out you arnt able to, ive seen people on Globle Trade with them but they only want either lendary or other starters for them and unfortunately i just start pokemon black and don't have hardly any pokemon.. Any chance you would be willing to help me out? if its not to much trouble to ask..

I have shiny Charizard, but I don't think that counts.

What the fuck at this necro lol.

Kids, Pokemon Black/White 2 comes out in less than three weeks. Put down those Black/White 1's and prepare for a new journey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get an action replay, any pokemon shiny or not any level and move and ability, i taught my electivire soak and bolt strike so it just blows anything up