boomkin heroic ultix

so i join this guild and i was wondering do boomkins have to stand on the edge cuz of there wrath or can they stand on the second line back like everyone else second line is the glitch point for guth sword of dw and i wana tell this boomkin to stfu but i wana know if it make a differnt in dps

so i was like explain to me why ur crying about ppl not stacking were u are he tell me that his wrath bolt or w.e has to take longer time if he moves back
    so i was like so with a surv hunter have to stand there too cuz of hsi corbra shot
    he was like no not the same

so i can i tell this guy he dumb or am i just not gettin it im watching youtube video on boomkin and i cant find it anywere were it says u need to stack on the edge and u u walk forward u fall off cuz of his wrtah and luner or w.e boomkin do

Deleted
    Yes boomkins will lose dps due to wrath travel time if they stand too far back. It will slow down the eclipse rotation if they have to cast an extra wrath going into lunar because the would-be last wrath does not hit the boss and proc eclipse before the first starfire of lunar hits.

That being said, boomkins don't need to stand on the edge, I stand halfway between the edge and the healing buff spawn point and i don't have any wrath travel time problems outside of bloodlust.

P.S: Your post was painful to read, practice your spelling.

yeah sorry i was in a hurry cuz raid is in a hour

It matters not...
    In the end the travel time is something we accept and to start ultra I double wrath (if not in eclipse to start) otherwise the starfire can land before the wrath hits to take you into lunar, this is with like 70% haste and hero, 3.3k trinket proc + DI + normal gear

But its better off to stand where you raid does... Melee and healers requirements far our weighs our own.
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."