World PvP, concerns and questions

I have some questions about world pvp if anyone has any answers. I would also like to see anyone's concerns that have actually gotten a chance to play in it.

I play on Darkhaven and it seems we always own every point in world pvp. Where can I find some world pvp action if this is the case? It was literally like 80k points to the next server of 8k. I don't know if there is like battlegroups or something but if not - DarkHaven is ridiculous.

Its unlikely to be resolved/balanced for this weekend. If you really want it this weekend the only option would be to find a group of servers that are better off. I'm not in the beta so I can't comment on where to look player or server wise.

I'd expect similar imbalance for the following BWE(unless if ANet tries to balance them based on population from the previous beta), as well as on release until the servers are go through 1-3 rankings.

Deleted
    Too many wins , will attrack any medium-low skilled players , when the game will be official released