I'm not in the crowd that feels we don't need a government.

This instead pertains to the concept of instead of electing officials whom then decide behind closed doors instead there would be a website / document delivered close to election time.

This package would contain every bill up for decision over 4 years, if this would be a website than constant updates would be possible. During your run for office you would fill out this package and vote yes or no with room for script as to why or why not as well as a slot for revisions that would have to be made to the bill for it to be acceptable. The packages would be available for the public to view (hence why it makes more sense for a website but none the less) Come election day you would not know who's behind each package it would be given a number, 5 bills at the front of your package is your label as to save time in voting booths.

Post election those whom fielded the winning packages are elected. The public then knows whom they have elected. From this point standard pay would be received.

The packages are legally constricting if you specified yes or no, If revision standards were specified then said standards would be more flexible. Should you go against previous statements your pay is immediately cut and you are ousted from office, Unless your riding votes 50% in favor of the bills change, Foreign policy would be the only bills passable outside of pre-election. Circumstantial agreements in packages as to allowing the reinstatement of the draft would be in public view

So under this standard you would see

. The elimination of parties due to anonymity
. Elimination of individual
. Elimination of power over policy making once in office.

By proxy it would also likely effect lobbying significantly considering that for a significant part lobbyists pay for campaign finances. Due to the lack of individual it would be likely to eliminate campaigning.

It is an odd theory overall however I have to admit I see it as the next step in policy making
. Elimination of power past election