Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Bloodsail Admiral SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Horde: ALLIANCE NEED TO STFU ABOUT BEING SCREWED OVER IN LORE
    *Amber Scorpion mount previewed, unknown source (could easily be from Horde faction)*
    Horde: OMFG THIS IS SO UNFAIR
    my thoughts exactly
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: SinR. Safari: Water. Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I has Beta. Woo.

  2. #82
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Horde: ALLIANCE NEED TO STFU ABOUT BEING SCREWED OVER IN LORE
    *Amber Scorpion mount previewed, unknown source (could easily be from Horde faction)*
    Horde: OMFG THIS IS SO UNFAIR
    Actually, the horde haven't complained, so...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  3. #83
    75k for the Yak? looks like I got some saving up to start on.

  4. #84
    Bloodsail Admiral SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    1,080
    You know what would be funny? if Yak was the 5.0 guild mount. Requires exalted with your guild, a level 30 guild, and ~60k gold

  5. #85
    All those boxes on the Yak ... could they be to access your bank while mounted?

  6. #86
    Banned Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,777
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    You know what would be funny? if Yak was the 5.0 guild mount. Requires exalted with your guild, a level 30 guild, and ~60k gold
    There would be no words to describe my rage.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Actually, the horde haven't complained, so...
    I never understood players ´grouping´ other players together... there are about um.. 6M horde players out there. To think that they are ´different´ as a whole than the alliance players is just stupid. Same thing with classes...

    No matter what decision Blizzard makes, some immature players will complain. It has nothing to do with which faction, race or class they play.

  8. #88
    Crane = Pandaren's Mount?

  9. #89
    Over 9000! Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    9,256
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Crane = Pandaren's Mount?
    No, I believe the pandaren mounts are the dragon turtles. Doesn't make much sense to give a level 20 pandaren a flying mount, now does it?

    Now, as for the scorpion, the presence of "amber" in its name gives me the impression that it will be an archaeology mount.

  10. #90
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I never understood players ´grouping´ other players together... there are about um.. 6M horde players out there. To think that they are ´different´ as a whole than the alliance players is just stupid. Same thing with classes...

    No matter what decision Blizzard makes, some immature players will complain. It has nothing to do with which faction, race or class they play.
    I was referring to this thread... But sure, I agree with your sentiment.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  11. #91
    Scarab Lord Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    4,200
    Digging the Scorp mount. Will be my go to BG mount. Hopefully Alliance can get it.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  12. #92
    A scorpion that doesn't display my guild's awful banner -- yay! And that Grand Expedition Yak... oh my word... so huge, but do want!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  13. #93
    Does anyone know if account wide achievements and pets and such mean battle net account or just wow account, since i have 2 accounts and wonder if both will get it because they are under same battlenet account, or just only share among the ones on one wow account ?

  14. #94
    Best daily blink ever ! Loved it sooo much

  15. #95
    there better be some lion mount since alliance is gonna be able to use scorpions

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosdude View Post
    there better be some lion mount since alliance is gonna be able to use scorpions
    Take it, I'd make that trade for that beautiful scorpion in a heart beat. Then again, I'd also like being able to ride a wolf. Then I could pretend I was riding one of my failed druid brethren who got trapped in wolf form.

    On topic however, nice daily blink. I'm hoping I can farm enough gold in the first month or so of launch to buy the yak/jc mount and earn enough leftover to buy any rep mounts I'll need to grind for. I don't want to have to be like in cata, waiting a year after launch to have enough gold to finally get that sandstone drake.
    I have no morals or logic. fear me like you have feared no other.

  17. #97
    Wow can't wait to get that Yak mount! Looks pretty nice. I've saved tons of gold from Cata so I'm sure cost won't be an issue. Is this available to get on the beta yet... where's the vendor?

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    In Wrath, doing For the Alliance/Horde took planning, false raids, double agents, monitoring Trade...it was a lot of fun on balanced population servers. In Cata is pretty much a game of exploits when factions can wholesale teleport into each others throne rooms and kill the king before anyone else can even react..
    You must have been on one unique server.....because on many servers I play on wasn't anything like that in wrath.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticazz View Post
    Does anyone know if account wide achievements and pets and such mean battle net account or just wow account, since i have 2 accounts and wonder if both will get it because they are under same battlenet account, or just only share among the ones on one wow account ?
    Some items and pets are stated as being bound to your battle.net account, but otherwise I'd imagine they meant specific to the wow account.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  20. #100
    A - Just give me an invisible mount. Who really gives a shit what it looks like as long as it gets from point A to point B.
    B - Make Have Group will Travel summoning stones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •