Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I played for 4 hours. I don't think I'll put much more into it this weekend, because the low framerate bug me. (i7, 12 gig ram, dual GTX580s in SLi) I'll be looking forward to see what changes the next beta weekend brings.
    lol I would kill for your computer stats, yet it runs fine for me O.o.

Servers were up like half an hour early I think, so I was logged in right away. That was 1:30pm, and I stayed up and played til 7:00am. Went to bed at 7:30, woke up at 11:30am and started playing again.

Got a lvl 19 necro and lvl 11 guardian atm.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Servers were up like half an hour early I think, so I was logged in right away. That was 1:30pm, and I stayed up and played til 7:00am. Went to bed at 7:30, woke up at 11:30am and started playing again.

Got a lvl 19 necro and lvl 11 guardian atm.
    More like 2 hours early.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played about 16 hours with a 1.5 hour break when I went for a Kayak, there was also the odd 5-10 minute period where I played with my puppy and took him out to pee/poop.

for those complaining about FPS issues: the game is not optimized for most graphics cards right now, double check your graphics card (running 580 gtx its only using about 5% with the game at max settings) that said, i'm elbow deep in 80+ mist fights at highest setting and never go below 20 FPS.

system stats:
    intel i7 2600k 3.8
    580 gtx
    16 gb ddr3
    2 TB 5400

OT: since the servers went up, i maybe took an hour break when the servers had an issue, but otherwise i had no issues. (lvl 18 as i spend a lot of time in the mist)

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    for those complaining about FPS issues: the game is not optimized for most graphics cards right now, double check your graphics card (running 580 gtx its only using about 5% with the game at max settings) that said, i'm elbow deep in 80+ mist fights at highest setting and never go below 20 FPS.

system stats:
    intel i7 2600k 3.8
    580 gtx
    16 gb ddr3
    2 TB 5400

OT: since the servers went up, i maybe took an hour break when the servers had an issue, but otherwise i had no issues. (lvl 18 as i spend a lot of time in the mist)

They must have optimized it for my rickety old 9800M laptop card, because it works pretty much flawlessly haha.

Deleted
    I was on as soon as the servers started (about 90 minutes early?) - pretty bad connection problems but maybe got about 3+ hours before midnight...and then it was smooth sailing 'til 4:30 or something.

Today has been very smooth (relatively) - there was 30 minutes down earlier...and it's been down (or at least, am unable to login) for the last hour...

None of the server lag type issues occurred today, so it feels like a decent days gaming....