[help needed] pixel fonts and changing window size

hi there
    I am about to redo my UI for the 2194th time and before I do that I have a question. I'm not sure it can be done but here it goes:
    I want to go only with pixel fonts however I tend to play WoW in both fullscreen and in windowed mode resized so I can see IM or a movie in the corner (generally WoW window changes its size a lot in my use case). Having that in mind, can I assure that pixel fonts will scale well and don't look like crap at some window sizes?

here are some screens:

basically I would like to have a sharp fonts regardless of screen size. can this be done? if so then how?

and on top of that a small question: what settings should I use for "ui scale" in options > advanced? I currently have the checkbox checked and scale set to 1.0

any help you can give me will help a lot,
    thanks

first, the easy answer: keep your UI scale to 1. There has been a patch (don't remeber number) in which they made the pixels of the UI to correspond exactly to 1 pixel of your resolution, so don't worry about UI scale (you can even deselect the option).

About pixel fonts: unfortunately, you cannot do much. Pixel fonts are thought to be used at their native resolution or multipliers of it. So if the font is 10px, it will look cool at 10, 20, 30, etc.

You cannot anyway make it smaller. A10px font won't look anywhere good is smaller size.

The blurriness isn't due to making it windowed or not, but due to the fact you are resizing the window hence you're scaling everything down. You have two options:
    - make bigger the fonts in full screen, then resize them in window (don't recommend this, it's a pain)
    - when you play windowed, don't resize the window manually but set the game reso to a lower value (recommended, this way you'll have a smaller window but the game proportions will be mantained).

A side note: set your pixelfonts with a monochrome outline.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.