[PLEASE HELP!] Error retrieving order information!

I've been sat here for 2 hours trying to fix the 'Error retrieving order information' error I get whilst attempting to purchase the game, and NOTHING has changed. I've gone over details several times, tried inputting different emails in case a particular email is causing the problem, but nope. Nothing has changed.

I live in the UK, I know of 5+ friends who live within a 10 mile radius of me who have been successful, so the servers are definitely open.

I would greatly appreciate any help!
    Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

I have the same thing...

I can't fix it, any ideas?
    Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

Deleted
    What I have experienced is that it is the .com (or whatever you may have) that is causing this error. Tell me, did your friends manage to buy the game today or yesterday? Or did they buy it earlier? If they did infact, buy the game earlier this could just be the website not being able to handle the large amount of visitors.

When you input your e-mail, the server does a control if that e-mail does exist, because of how many people there is trying to buy the game for the beta weekend the server can't handle all the requests at once and we get the error message.
    Keep in mind, this is what I have found out and might not be the whole truth. But so far the only thing we can do is to wait for the support team to fix this issue, in the worst case, this can take the whole weekend to get fixed.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 09:20 PM ----------

Apperently the game has sold out and is no longer available for purchase on the offical website, you might still be able to purchase a at a retail store. Which can be found on the official Guild Wars 2 website.