10+ Year Old Account

[Closed SRP Sign-up] Wrong side of the Law

Just past the trade district lays a seldom visited building within the grand city of Stormwind, The Stockade. The recent uprising of the criminals has been halted and all is quite inside, mostly. The only noticable change is to the guards outside. A few look out into the crowd with heavy eyes and stern looks, and all seem a bit more on edge. Just within they have tightened every security messure and even enlisted the Academy to add some extra magical prevention. Fresh in today are a wide assortment of criminals being lead into the prison in heavy rune-encrusted chains. Warden Thelwater is awaits just inside to inform the the newest guests of their latest and last living quarters.

Typically most would avoid this building, ignore it all together, or thank the Light for such a place to exist. However today you are looking at it, in fact it's the last bit of outside you will see for awhile. Welcome, to the Stockade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We aren't all good little soldiers fighting for the grand Alliance. Some of us are thieves, assaasins, bad tempered mercs, or just Horde. You have been captured and are being thrown into the Stockade. No weapons, no spells, no shadow, no light. Your gear has been stripped and you are in the generic prison gray rags as everyone else. You only have your basest of skills. Knowledge and strength. However if you are creative enough you may just find some things of use while inside. However contrary to Warden Thelwater's information and what the Alliance may think of your capture, this was no victory for them. You have be hired by a anonymous benefactor to accomplish two simple goals. Find Larry "Dusty" Fillermand and kill him. However if you want to be paid I guess you will need to escape as well, but the benefactor doesn't care either way.

Oh and by the way it's a race to the finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((So this is going to be a bit more involved than my last few. A few of my ideas for how things are going to work in the prison I don't want to just give away. So describing them in any detail might just do that so a bit more communication is going to be needed. So I am asking that anyone who decides to join be ready for a lot of guess work and lot of typing ^.^

I'm only allowing 4 sign ups for this RP, not including my own character. However I would like to stress this is a thinking RP. So please carefully chose which character will be best suited for it.

So if you have any questions please just ask.))

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to join but you know what I'm like with these things so if you;'d rather I wait until others have decided if they wnat to join and I can be considered reserve then that's fine too : P

Character wise I think I'd bring Bodde.

Once I've reread his bio and remembered what he does...

I guess it's time for me to make an assassin RP character.

Will get back to ya.

Deleted
    Thorn would be ideal for a task like this.. The sad thing is that she has built-in weapons. I have noone else to bring, so I'll have to think about it

I think this would be an opportunity for Ulay the Serpent to hone his skills. Nothing more to say really,...

10+ Year Old Account
    So far we have:

Jack
    Ulay

Aramore feel free to come if you like. As everyone is on their own path if you fall behind you will just get further behind. So it's all good ^.^

Shadow just let me know when you get a Bio together but I plan to start this up this Saturday. So get typin! =P

Saerwen, Thorn could work....but you would be severely hampered. Where you're weapons are though I would say it would probably just be better to go with someone else. >.<