Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bisket View Post
    Honestly its not worth the loss of a resi/damage trinket. For a CHANCE to Rez in arena. You don't see any team with a half decent rating using it.
    Indeed, but it's still stupid :P

What addon is that calling out abilities. At first I thought it was your partner. Being a red blooded american male I was going to comment on the seductiveness of her voice, until I realized it was an addon.......

But yeah, what addon is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treebagged View Post
    What addon is that calling out abilities. At first I thought it was your partner. Being a red blooded american male I was going to comment on the seductiveness of her voice, until I realized it was an addon.......

But yeah, what addon is that.
    i think it's called gladiatoralosa or something like that

and how is this not OP in arenas what if someones about to die gets OOC then equips this? and 429 resil isn't alot if the person is stacking alot of it

I've actually experimented with that trinket and can confirm it does work, but the number of times it makes a difference is smaller than you'd think. You're losing a trinket slot for an item which does absolutely nothing 90% of games for a start. On top of that not only does it proc only 10% of the time, but the majority of the time it does proc you're either so far behind in doesn't matter, or it procs when you're the last to die, just to rub salt in the wound. Mind you I'm talking 3s and 5s when I talk about being "behind", in that if you're third on your team to die and you getting up means going from 5v2 back to 5v3, it's probably not going to help that much. So you pretty much have to be focused first, die first and have it proc to make much of a difference.

Having said that, it probably is an oversight that it works, since the few times it makes a difference, it makes a big difference. Also I can't speak for 2s, where I can imagine it would be much more pivotal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    Hate to break it to you. A 10% chance is slim first off.

Secondly, pvp/pve trinkets of current ilvl are far better then it.

So no.
    if you actually read up on it, it will either will proc alot or not at all. that 20% health easily gives you enough time to heal up and get out of combat

Quote Originally Posted by bisket View Post
    Honestly its not worth the loss of a resi/damage trinket. For a CHANCE to Rez in arena. You don't see any team with a half decent rating using it.
    It's worth it if you are just doing it for laughs...which the lock/druid were probably doing. I mean I thought it was common knowledge for everyone playing wow from the end of wotlk and especially the start of cata that wow pvp is a joke. They just happened to make more of a joke in it. Problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    from what i can tell it seems far better in 2s. imagine you die behind a pillar so the team thinks they have you partner, they switch to him and he blinks across the map and then CCs them you rez and get a couple ticks of food/drink off and are able to win the match. either it does nothing or causes a win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    why does this trinket work in arenas...
    working as intended, since forever. it's a big tradeoff.. 90% chance of having a useless trinket
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

OT: What's the name of the song in that clip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

if you actually read up on it, it will either will proc alot or not at all. that 20% health easily gives you enough time to heal up and get out of combat
    Yes because all the top pvp teams use it.

And read up on it?? It's a 10% chance. Really hard to get how that works.

Phew...

Please think before you type.

Here let me re word the trinket. 90% chance to not res.

Sounds like an OP trinket to me.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2012-04-28 at 04:04 PM.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Deleted
    Trinket's useless in actual arena, I honestly don't know anyone who'd even consider using it now. It does work, always has, and it was actually semi-common in certain battlegroups back in TBC but nowadays you're just missing out on way too many stats just to have a 10% chance at "fixing" something that shouldn't happen in the first place unless you fail (dying).

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Trinket's useless in actual arena, I honestly don't know anyone who'd even consider using it now. It does work, always has, and it was actually semi-common in certain battlegroups back in TBC but nowadays you're just missing out on way too many stats just to have a 10% chance at "fixing" something that shouldn't happen in the first place unless you fail (dying).
    Pretty much sums it up.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am hoping they dont have another veil of shadows in MOP
    Last edited by the0o; 2012-04-28 at 06:06 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Deleted
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH '' Hvad fanden, jeg troede han var død!?!?!?'' xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH '' Hvad fanden, jeg troede han var død!?!?!?'' xDxDxDxDxDxDxD
    DD vi havde jo ingen anelse om hvad fanden der skete :P kunne heller ikke forklare at jeg ville sige "Måske shadowmeldede han?"

Hahahah demes! You dog!

Deleted
    and how is this not OP in arenas what if someones about to die gets OOC then equips this? and 429 resil isn't alot if the person is stacking alot of it
    Clearly you do alot of arenas, don't you

hint: besides weapons, you can't change gear in arenas.

Deleted
    LOL, seems like I got famous

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffedtreats View Post
    It's worth it if you are just doing it for laughs...which the lock/druid were probably doing. I mean I thought it was common knowledge for everyone playing wow from the end of wotlk and especially the start of cata that wow pvp is a joke. They just happened to make more of a joke in it. Problem?
    Exactly this. And getting a youtube video, and a thread to MMO-Champ and official forums made about us? This is much more than I even hoped for! The reason I used that trinket was because probably most people don't know about it and are probably going to be quite "WTF??" if it happens to proc, and maybe even win the arena because of it. I have to thank you for even including a video containing your reactions, this really made my day

PS: It's kinda nasty to laugh at my failures like that though, you probably were the toughest team we met yesterday! :E
    Last edited by mmoc868d8cd30e; 2012-04-29 at 03:48 AM.