so you pvp priests

Im thinkin of resubbing and when i do i will be spending most of my time pvping on my priest. I prefer bg over arena. Disc mainly but a holy offspec for a change of pace if i feel.

Do you like your priest? Do you often find yourself in situations where you just feel useless compared to other healers? Do you feel that your underpowered? Is your weakness, melee, too much for you?

I played all healers and priest is my favourite so im just curious

Deleted
    Priest Is the most fun ever. And the 2 dispells are insane compared to the other healers dispell. Also melee esp dks can be a pain in the ass. But if you know how to fakecast and manage your cds, Nothing should be able to kill you by not ooming you. Frost mages could be hard but it's doable to survive their dmg.

UH DKs will shit all over you, but other than that, priests are a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Yea, its really hard to burn through Necrotic without a lot of peels, due to all of our absorbs, but other than that, its just about learning when to use which CDs and to expect what another class is going to do in order to counteract you.

Deleted
    I like my priest. My only regret is that my abilities don't work very well with warlocks and thus i feel like I always have to play an underpowered comp, because warlocks have been the epic center of overpowered in arena throughout cata. Though for RBG it matters very little, since you're just a pws/dispel bot.