Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    165 for me, but spelling was an issue, and I forgot the EASY ones, made me mad too I was like "how the fuck do I forget Netherlands!? But remember Papua New Guinea"

I did have to google search spelling, that was it, because it sucks trying to spell Liechtenstein from memory.

138...in the end i was just tryin to dig up random country names i might've heard in history class lol
    @Nilinor, yeah Liechtenstein took up a good min for me
    Did this bout 17-21 more times, closest i got was 194...the moment i clicked give up got the biggest facepalm...can't believe i forgot us and turkey....
    Last edited by gobnobbla; 2012-04-28 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    165 for me, but spelling was an issue, and I forgot the EASY ones, made me mad too I was like "how the fuck do I forget Netherlands!? But remember Papua New Guinea"

I did have to google search spelling, that was it, because it sucks trying to spell Liechtenstein from memory.
    Spelled it Papya instead of Papua and it didn't work :/ Also missed the first e in Liechenstein so that didn't work either.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

70. but the language barrier was crazy. tried phillipines for like 3 minutes until I got the spelling right 'Philippines'
    / ztanz
    <Nice picture with my armory for Elskling on Ragnaros>

I got 40 with 11 minutes left. I don't know more. Greenland isn't a country according to that, but it is.

I knew every country when I was 10, but I have had no reason to remember.

Got 81... couldn't remember most of Africa, southeast Asia, and I thought "Colombia" was spelled "Columbia".... so I learned something today

73 i could remember and spell. I knew about 100 but missed around 20-30.

Out of those I named I could point them in a map if it helps

I only got 86, although I think I got screwed on some. Plus others were total derp, like getting Slovenia but not Slovakia, I also failed at huge ones like Hungary and Croatia. I missed all the Carribean ones and a lot of the northern South America ones (Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador.) Plus I missed way too many African ones that I shoulda known.

I am proud however of getting Uzbekistan, come on be honest, how many of you got that? :P

Deleted
    i always fail on Africa, South American and a few bits of eastern europe.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I only got 86, although I think I got screwed on some. Plus others were total derp, like getting Slovenia but not Slovakia, I also failed at huge ones like Hungary and Croatia. I missed all the Carribean ones and a lot of the northern South America ones (Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador.) Plus I missed way too many African ones that I shoulda known.

I am proud however of getting Uzbekistan, come on be honest, how many of you got that? :P
    Kyrgyszstan. East Europe need to chill out and stop reforming every 10 years.
    Last edited by Todgruppe; 2012-04-28 at 08:47 PM.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Those who follow Herman Cain should have gotten it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Nine Nine Nine.

Uzbekibekibekistan!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Eyes View Post
    I got 40 with 11 minutes left. I don't know more. Greenland isn't a country according to that, but it is.

I knew every country when I was 10, but I have had no reason to remember.
    Technically its part of the Kingdom of Denmark like the Faeroese

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    159. Admittedly I did check the spelling of Philippines but that's it. Missed Liechtenstein because of spelling It was mostly Caribbean and pacific island I missed, also a few central Asian countries. and a couple in Africa

Deleted
    Technically its part of the Kingdom of Denmark like the Faeroese
    dam, i psent like 2mins typing in greenland wonder why it wasnt working

i got 72 in the end, didnt get most of Africa and south America/Caribbean. there were some obvious ones i missed and a few i i knew but didnt know how to spell

Tbh I only got it because I had an Uzbekistani live with us at uni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    159. Admittedly I did check the spelling of Philippines but that's it. Missed Liechtenstein because of spelling It was mostly Caribbean and pacific island I missed, also a few central Asian countries. and a couple in Africa
    i tried so many different spellings of Liechtenstein, and just couldnt get it, didnt want to google it though :P

Deleted
    39, I knew of them all once I'd read it but off the top of my head I was blank.

187, but I've taken that quiz before. Confident it would be higher if the map were large enough to see which blanks are blank.

10+ Year Old Account
    105 and had to look half them up just because it wouldn't accept my spelling.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i always fail on Africa, South American and a few bits of eastern europe.
    Those areas and what use to be Yugoslavia always fuck me up.
    Putin khuliyo