Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Its not cheating i swear

I got 79...probably could have got at least double that 10 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    124 =/ damn premajor classes are making me rusty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    I got 93, but I am sure I could've gotten at least 100 if I knew how to spell them... Couldn't figure out how to spell (for example) Suriname, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia and that silly BELARUS which happens to be Valko-Venäjä in Finnish!

I also forgot some really simple ones, like Belgium... Which feels really stupid especially when I could easily remember places like Tuvalu, Micronesia and Nicaragua. It just that every time there is a time limit in these kinds of things, I start panicking and nothing comes to my mind.

But Africa is definitely my weakest link. I only remembered like ten countries from there.

110. I feel like a big dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post

Its not cheating i swear
    I miss watching that show.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    128. My bad spelling kept me from getting more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I miss watching that show.
    90's cartoons were bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I got 79...probably could have got at least double that 10 years ago.
    Heh, me too

Because ten years ago, I was a freshman in high school, learning world geography and memorizing nations was one of the things we had to do.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    how do people remember all the African countries? i got like 5 of them, and some of them i have never even heard of

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how do people remember all the African countries? i got like 5 of them, and some of them i have never even heard of
    I was trying to use the African cup of Nations and footballers I know :P However I really let myself down missing some hugely obvious ones.

Deleted
    96 here, but had to stay and try different spellings for some countries since in my language it's a whole lot different then true spelling. Especially for everything ending in "stan" where Romanian seems to have cut half of the letter leading to that. Besides that, missed some islands and central Africa as well as Poland, Serbia and Hungary simply because I forgat about them and couldn't see them, the map was too crowded. I'm sorry Poland, Serbia and Hungary, I still love you guys

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 12:29 AM ----------

The ones that I remembered are the northern ones, since they're on most maps of Europe, and the ones on sides since I remembered them from games. Yes, games do teach you something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a fan of WWII makes North Africa easy. It's the rest that throws me off.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    89, I got Eritrea but forgot Japan, wtf? maybe if I'd looked at the map instead of just naming countries.

Gave up after it didn't know where Portugal, England, Holland or Germany were

Comes down to regional way countries are named ... (e.g. within the Commonwealth England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are entities).

10+ Year Old Account
    My dads from Zimbabwe and I have tonnes of family in South Africa so zim, south africa, lesotho, swaziland, mozambiqe,botswana and Zambia are easy. The rest though... footballers was all I could go on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvasieni View Post
    It just that every time there is a time limit in these kinds of things, I start panicking and nothing comes to my mind.
    Same here, I started it, wrote some countries then saw then time limit and panicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    My dads from Zimbabwe and I have tonnes of family in South Africa so zim, south africa, lesotho, swaziland, mozambiqe,botswana and Zambia are easy. The rest though... footballers was all I could go on.
    Swaziland!

I was trying to type in Swahililand like a dumbass . . .
    Putin khuliyo

66. I've always been quite bad at geography.

Africa, South America and middle of Asia gets me, and the small ones in Oceania.
    But when I saw some of the countries I missed I facepalmed. I could've gotten 15-20 more probably if I put more effort into it
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

109, but I'm awful at spelling and never really cared about the countries in Africa or the Islands.