Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Are you the chosen one!?

Do you think that you,re special?
    easy qeustion and please elaborete your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I have the power of the Thu'um. Once my training is complete, I will destroy Alduin and bring balance back to the Force.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yes. I have the power of the Thu'um. Once my training is complete, I will destroy Alduin and bring balance back to the Force.
    This is a moment when we realize that we need a "Like" button on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't feel like I'm anything special. I guess you could argue that since every human is somehow different, that makes you special. But if everyone is special, then it kinda loses it's whole meaning.

Just a regular human here, doing stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am Neo. *bends spoon*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have mastered the elements.

well since i had a lot of luck in my life with getting away with nothing less than a scratch on something that could have easily been a serious accident, im somehow thinking that theres somebody watching over me and that he's like "its not his time yet, we need him later" or something like that.
    ofc i had my fair share of bad luck through my life like everyone else(real issues, not just stubbing your toe at the cabinet) but nothing that could decrease my physical abilities.
    im also 2m big and im often called out for heavy lifting duties at work, so i think my "destiny" will have something to do with my size and my slightly stronger body(im not working out or anything, just from my work).
    i also think that its not gonna change the world, but its kind of like rescuing somebody from a dire situation where a normal sized human wouldnt be of any help.

edit: ofc it could simply be that the one watching me is like "no, this one is gonna have a loooong and terrible life wich he will spend all alone, with a very slow and painful death at the end" /sadface

so... there you go laugh at me QQ
    Last edited by Ghul; 2012-04-28 at 08:24 PM.

I am a chosen one. Because I'm the one only I am, and damn is it great!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being special is subjective, for once as part of the human race i dont think im special, at least no more no less tan anyone else. If we consider only my famili then yes i feel a bit special, afther all i endured 1 brain tumor, 3 surgerys, radioterapy and quimioterapy and im still here.

To sum up, everyone will feel he/she is special in specific context.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes ofcourse, i'm awesome. I know it, you know it (might not admit it) and everyone know it.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

No normal person could have hair as fantastic as I.

Yes, I am the chosen one! Universe shook when I was born! Planets and stars were aligned! I battle against the forces of darkness that roam this world! I am the wielder of the holy chainsaw that was forged deep in fires of awesomeness.

Behold and witness my power!!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they call me Dovahkiin.

No, but I think we all have something special for each of us, matters if we DO anything about it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by coho View Post
    No normal person could have hair as fantastic as I.
    If that is you on your avatar, i beg to differ.

Also, i am the chosen one because i have magical powers. I can turn water into urine, oxygen into co², food into shit and money into worthless stuff to fill my the emptyness in my heart *sob* (not really).

Yes - I'm the centre of the whole universe.

Well i AM trying to get into Medicine - might aswell nuture that God-complex anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU WERE MY BROTHER! (never even watched the movies)

I am not special. I am only unique in that I understand that I am not the center of the universe and that their are others in the world that I should focus on instead of my self only

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    YOU WERE MY BROTHER! (never even watched the movies)

I am not special. I am only unique in that I understand that I am not the center of the universe and that their are others in the world that I should focus on instead of my self only
    Holy balls is that a scouter?

are you serious with what your asking? if you are, do you know the meaning of what your asking? if the answers to both of those questions are yes, i need to talk to you.