SimulationCraft is looking for new class developers, especially someone for Monks.

Besides the known user-specifing advantages of SimC, we can offer a potential developer a very easy plattform to develop things. I would go as far as saying SimC nowadays offers you libraries ( for buffs, procs, abilitys, resource management, action callbacks, etc. ) to do exactly what you want, and comine it however you want. There is a spell database which lets you use all available tooltip data in a dynamic manner, removing nearly all need for hardcoded values ( which usually results in class modules being auto-updated between normal patches ).
This also means you need only a very very basic understanding of any of the higher programming language, and no special C++ knowledge. Of course one would have to set up a C++ compiler and SVN to collaborate, but in terms of code complexity and understanding the class module code is extremely simple. There are also experienced developers on the SimC IRC channel who can help you with every problem that arises, or give you advice on how to solve a specific task.

The basic code structure of the monk module is already set up, and just waiting to be filled out.
There are experienced developers on the SimC IRC channel who can help you with every problem that arises, or give you advice on how to solve a specific task.

If you're interested, check out code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/#How_Can_I_Contribute? or send me a PM.