Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjal View Post
    The only thing that really bothers me is stating it has 4GB when since it is going to be in an sli form its really only has 2GB to use.
    Video memory is really only effective to a certain point though, in multiple monitor situations or higher resolutions then 1920x1080 is video memory going to have a huge impact in performance. I don't think anyone with the dual monitor setup would ever have a need for two GTX 690's as there won't be a whole lot of performance gain aside from some frame rate increases.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put GTX 690 Anandtech review in first post.

Damn I have an awesome little collection of information and such in that first post. ^_^

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5805/n...e-ultra-fast/1
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Put GTX 690 Anandtech review in first post.

Damn I have an awesome little collection of information and such in that first post. ^_^

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5805/n...e-ultra-fast/1
    /looks at evga.com, looks at credit card in wallet...

Must. Resist. Temptation.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    /looks at evga.com, looks at credit card in wallet...
    Must. Resist. Temptation.....
    Give in to temptation. You know you want it.

Buy one for me too, please.

Deleted
    Seriously considering getting one to replace my old 460's will also get another 1080 screen too *maybe* Just gotta wait for these reviews/benchys to flood in and get a real idea of how they preform before i pass on my details >.>

If they are as good as im expecting ile buy if not ile wait but rest assured they will be some pics posted once and if i get it in the *Post your rig* since i have not already

Deleted
    Dear lord, I can't think of many games that could use all the power of that monster right now. I can only wait for someone to do a benchmark with a SLI of 690.. *drools*

You have probably seen tons of these videos, but this one about the gtx made me actually giggle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rFYAKI-1u4

Just ordered 2 x 690's and treating them to 3 x 30 inch ips panels overkill? totally.

Deciding to skip water totally this round and just have my CPU liquid cooled Horizontal custom glass table case with more than enough air should be fine. All I need now is some yellow neons I can mod into the cards to finish my look.

On a side note these should give a huge jump in cuda based apps that use the GPU's.

Will post some tests when/if they arrive.

MOO!

*it does say 1 per house hold this is currently not true can order 2 no problems.

*NVM it seems it is limited to 1 but it seems one is signature one is not either way still 2.
    Last edited by Tidemoo; 2012-05-04 at 12:06 AM.

That is one nice looking graphics card! sexy. Funny I just ordered a new computer with the 680, it's on back order for 3 weeks.. I won't even have the newest shit by the time I get my computer lol.

Reminds me of that old computer commercial with the dude driving home in his convertible with his new computer, he's smiling hoping people will see that he's got the new awesome computer, then he looks up and sees a billboard with the newer version already out... his smile disappears.

edit:
    the 690 is now listed as an option at cyberpower where I have my computer being built.. the 690 is a $1527 upgrade $1079 more than the gtx 680... I would have went with the 680 anyway I believe.
    Last edited by Pwnyboy; 2012-05-04 at 04:14 AM.