Level cap increase incoming in next couple days

See this tweet made by Zarhym, guess we'll be getting some new dungeons... And I assume a level cap increase? Wonder what level those two dungeons are meant to be run at? ̶M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶9̶0̶.̶.̶.̶?̶

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like its going to be 88.
    Last edited by Bareno; 2012-04-30 at 09:33 PM.

No... there are more than 2 dungeons for leveling up. I don't think there are any level 90 regular dungeons besides the heroic mode versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets hope the ducks they are lining up arent the misfits of the group...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty excited, the Beta looks very nice and with lots of people reporting bugs, MoP will look great in the end! I say that because everytime I report a bug, it's already reported by someone lol
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP looks to be the best xpac ever for any game =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Yippee! Cant wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Is it really gonna be in the next couple days? I really wanna see some progress regarding class development.

Deleted
    Hmm this is very good, the expansion seems to be progressing steadily! Just two more levels then and people will already be testing the max level content. We might even see a release as soon as July or the beginning of August.

I'm also glad I have barely touched the beta. Only did 3 levels of Wandering Isles (and it was a nightmare thanks to too many panda bears flooding every single place). Everything will be new and fresh on release!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondeful news