Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    They got caught faster then zimmerman and the case you guys brought up last week. With the old couple they police reponded quickly. They even said it "might have been a hate crime". Why is their a lack of evidence because some didn't do their job. Where as they actually caught one of the kids who did it fairly fast wasn't the same with travyon.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 06:26 AM ----------

That could have been worded better they should go to jail but I typed without thinking my bad. It was in response to the "hes white not a hate crime" when they said it might have been. When it was and it probably will so why are you complaining. Second reason, people were saying if the kid had been named trayvon martin. It would have been worldwide news. Thats not why the case was so big a white man(i know half hispanic) followed a 17 year old at night called the police. They told him to stop following him, He still pursues and trayvon ended up dead. The kids had the intent to kill(failed) but zimmerman did kill someone and they took forever to catch him but they caught one of those kids really quickly. What does that tell you? I have literaly heard time and time again whenever some else post on this site" all they talk about is trayvon martin, kim kardasian, and kayne west this is real news" the trayvon martin case wasn't a joke is all i am saying. Don't limp it up with Kim kardashian, that is silly. I am all for the replacing kayne west, and kim kardashian bit that crap is stupid but the trayvon martin case is kind of serious.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2012-04-30 at 06:30 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    They got caught faster then zimmerman and the case you guys brought up last week. With the old couple they police reponded quickly. They even said it "might have been a hate crime". Why is their a lack of evidence because some didn't do their job. Where as they actually caught one of the kids who did it fairly fast wasn't the same with travyon.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 06:26 AM ----------

That could have been worded better they should go to jail but I typed without thinking my bad. It was in response to the "hes white not a hate crime" when they said it might have been. When it was and it probably will so why are you complaining. Second reason, people were saying if the kid had been named trayvon martin. It would have been worldwide news. Thats not why the case was so big a white man(i know half hispanic) followed a 17 year old at night called the police. They told him to stop following him, He still pursues and trayvon ended up dead. The kids had the intent to kill(failed) but zimmerman did kill someone and they took forever to catch him but they caught one of those kids really quickly. What does that tell you? I have literaly heard time and time again whenever some else post on this site" all they talk about is trayvon martin, kim kardasian, and kayne west this is real news" the trayvon martin case wasn't a joke is all i am saying. Don't limp it up with Kim kardashian, that is silly. I am all for the replacing kayne west, and kim kardashian bit that crap is stupid but the trayvon martin case is kind of serious.
    Dying makes it more heinous? Not taking away from the seriousness, he died that's unfortunate, but the blatant ignorance in this case is mind-boggling. As I said before, what was their intent? To kill the kid, or scare him?
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Upon closer scrutiny, that is a sketchy ass article.
    You know, not sure this thread should stay open.

'Doused' in gasoline and only 1st degree burns? If it was in his hair, his hair would have caught fire and stuff.

Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    Stupid people are worse than animals...
    Implying that animals are worse than humans? No.