Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have Titan Quest, but I haven't played it in so long I can't get back into where I am along the story. I'm at like, level 27 or so.

I just re-installed Diablo2 and to my delight the Ladder resets in 3 days. That will hold me over for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably finishing up Kingdoms of Amalur. I played it for a few days, and while I enjoy the combat, I feel that the majority of quests given to you are relatively boring.

WoW and Skyrim, kinda bored of those though.
    I dont have much time to play atm, because Ive got 3 tests inc from university courses.
    Annoyingly the last one of those is on 16.5 :S
    But after that I got 4 months of holiday (well, part of the summer I will probably work at random summer job, but a lot of time for diablo 3 anyway)
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    I've been playing a bunch of Fallout 3. I never really got into it when it was first released, for some reason. I'm absolutely loving it now, though (GotY PC version).
    Liam Nesson's voice over for your character's father is absolutely stellar!

It's also a lot easier for me to get into the story in Fallout 3 compared to Skyrim. I've always suspected you need an edge on the TES-lore, going into Skryim, in order to fully understand the plot. Could just be me, though.

Also, finishing up: FF13, Diablo 2 (finally killed Duriel on my barbarian, what a pain), Trine 2 (gorgeous backdrops) and Torchlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and I also started to play UnEpic once again. Gosh I love all these wonderfull indie-titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

WoW, TOR, TERA and some single player games.

EvE Online, WoW, League of Legends and Skyrim keep me busy

I'm playing The Waiting Game. It's a bit dull after the first 5 minutes.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    I'm playing The Waiting Game. It's a bit dull after the first 5 minutes.
    Oh that's a wonderful game; I hear the expansion will make it much better :P and it even has multilayer capabilities. We should play together

WoW and mists betat pretty much

A better question would be what am I going to play after the 16 hours it takes to roll through D3 I hope I'm wrong as I haven't played D1 or D2, but I don't see much replayability in multiplayer.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    WoW and mists betat pretty much

A better question would be what am I going to play after the 16 hours it takes to roll through D3 I hope I'm wrong as I haven't played D1 or D2, but I don't see much replayability in multiplayer.
    Do you consider WoW finished when you run LFR? If not, then you'll be fine, it'll take a lot more than 16 hours to beat inferno.

The Witcher 2 for 360. Such a good game and probably the best PC > console port ever made. But then again, I'll probably still be playing it when D3 comes out because D3 doesn't look that interesting to me. If the 360 version is released right away I might reconsider (my rig isn't exactly top notch) but meh.

I'm bombin out with Call of duty MWF3, Dead Island, and a little Skyrim.

ME3 multiplayer and D2 LAN parties with some friends.

Playing D2 after the D3 beta really makes you appreciate what they have done with it.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing Mortal Kombat and Gears of war 3
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    University exams...

Set sail for fail !

I'm playing real life , because I know I won't leave my comp when this shit goes live!

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Deleted
    Football Manager 2012, Starcraft 2 and WoW, as soon as the 15th hits though its 100% Diablo 3 time :P

Deleted
    Grind Wife faction, that takes awhile.. save money to pay off kids to stop bugging me for a few days - other then that, LoL and Starcraft 2