Thread: Argent Tournie

Argent Tournie

I'm looking to faction change from horde too alliance soon. Does anyone know if you still lose the titles and mounts you received from the Argent Tournament?
    Thanks.

I believe (and by saying so mean I am about 90% certain) that the titles and mounts and translated to their opposing faction counterparts in the same manner as faction reputation.

Deleted
    Yes you lose them. If you have done them on alliance side before then you dont lose them. And vice verca to the horde side.

10+ Year Old Account
    you keep mounts (they change to ally ones) but lose all achivements and have to start quests there from scratch. not sure bout titles since i dont rly care bout them ^^

Ah right thank you for the quick reply's.

A fun one though, is that if you change back, you get all the achievs and titles back too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    both titles and achievements are reset from tournament when you faction change, you keep the mounts and pets though

The mounts are kept and converted, but due to an issue with your achievements being tied to your quest progression then those and the associated titles are reset/removed and need to be obtained by starting from scratch.

Deleted
    You loose Crusader - that's all I know