Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i cant even begin to imagine how bored you have to be to camp for such things ^^ dont have any / never tryed to get them either

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i cant even begin to imagine how bored you have to be to camp for such things ^^ dont have any / never tryed to get them either
    Lol quite easy, install npcscan, park your ass at a spawn point and tab out, watch tv or whatever.

Deleted
    I only have the Phosphorescent Stone Drake, have it on 2 chars though, no others though, been on and off for the TLPD.

Deleted
    I'm just missing the camel at the moment, it's a little more "involved" you could say as I can't tab and watch Game of Thrones while camping this guy, darn you spread out spawn points!

I have over 50 vyragosa kills, in that time I've missed 2 TLPDs that I'm aware of, one spawned while I was shaving, afk for about 2 minutes, when I came back, it was dead right underneath me. The other one spawned on brunnhildar path while I was camping at FL spawn so I couldn't see it.

I started camping TLPD before the person who got the brunnhildar spawn, since he got TLPD, he got Aeonaxx, and the grey camel just this morning, while I'm still waiting for my TLPD. I already have my Aeonaxx though since I camped it before TLPD. I also spend a few hours after each Vyra kill looking for camel figurines and have found 13 fakes. The friend that now has all 3 got his real figurine on his 2nd. Obviously my luck just isn't there.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

I have all 4 and I received none of them during any long camping sessions. Not that I didn't camp but I was far more successful to find them at obscure times in one go.

Aeonaxx on the other hand was a tip off from an achievement channel on my server. Funny thing was is that I was in LFR on an alt so I immediately crashed the game, reboot it, logged into my priest in Org, took the portal and flew around thinking 'I'm way too late' but I catch him. After I posted my results, I got a whisper that I just beat a friend of the person who sighted the drake and had just summoned him to Deepholm. The strangest thing, is that I was fast enough for my LFR group not to kick my DK.

Deleted
    Don't have a single one. After going through several holidays adding up to around 8 months worth of camping TLPD every single day from 1~ (after I'd finished raiding/doing arena) till 5am~ I decided them four mounts weren't worthy of my time. Shame, because if I got them I'd be at like 162 which is a respectable amount; plus the camel title is really quite amusing.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I have is TLPD and it took me a year and a half to grab mine.

Have TLPD, Camel and Aeonaxx.

Don't care about Poseidus, so haven't looked for it.

3 TLPD, 2 Aeonaxx, 3 Poseidus (farmed all 3, learned 1 sold 2) and 1 Camel.

I gave up on TLPD after killing the NPCs he shares a spawn time with for the 6th time.

Right now I really want the camel for the title more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I have all of them but fucking TLPD ive been camping that shit for months and ive got a legit running tally of vyragosa kills and im sitting at 105 kills. QQ

Been sitting in Deepholm for 4 weeks and 5 days, ~520 hours and not even seen Aeonaxx once, I hope that he will spawn soon >_<

Already got TLPD and the Camel, once I get Aeonaxx I'll most likely buy the Poseidus mount and Ill have all 4

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I gave up on TLPD after killing the NPCs he shares a spawn time with for the 6th time.

Right now I really want the camel for the title more than anything.
    haha giving up after that only! I've tallied 47 vyragosa kills and I've also been in the wrong place at the right time 4 times now. Once He spawned at bor's breath but i was flying above the ice not sitting on the mountain and someone on the mountain got him, once I was camping ulduar and he spawned at Bor's Breath and Twice I was camping Bor's Breath and he spawned at Ulduar, hoping the next time is the time!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ehardman/mount - Dat Dere Mount Collection
    Horde Server - Blackrock US
    Alliance Server - Frostmourne US

Deleted
    I got Aeonaxx and TLPD after around 1 week of camping each, never really bothered to camp Poseidus, and so far found 4 or 5 figurines, all of which turned into dust. Being on a low-populated realm helps a lot.

world drop mounts are by far the most annoying to me, it isnt fun and depending on your server it can be such a huge pain in the ass. I become envious of low pop servers. I have 164 mounts and only 1 of those world drop ones (Camel). Dont feel like buying Poseidus from the people ripping off the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    only have Possidious myself. my daughter has everything but the camel. found the figurine about 4 or 5 times, but never got transported

after reading these i consider myself even more extremely lucky, i got aeonaxx after 30 mins of a random afk in deepholm(i was on youtube), got camel just randomly flying through uldum, TLPD while reading a magazine( 2 seconds after i canceled a bg queue) and i got posideus 2 mins after winning all the loot from the whale shark world boss(forgot his name).

I've gotten Camel 3x (produced 4 mounts from 3 statue finds, using a bug that has since been fixed )

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed Poseidus twice.. only because the first time I found him was on accident while farming herbs on my alt.. What's even worse.. is I found him three hours before the realms were being brought down for the patch that would include the mount on his loot table. Ever since then, I hunted him on my main and finally got him. I do not have any of the other mounts, though. Have seen TLPD dead once and that's it, havent seen the other two.