Deleted

Rare Spawns in Mists of Pandaria

Being a fan of rare spawns and the buzz of NPC Scan going off, are blizzard planning on adding rare world mobs, possible mount drop similar to Aeonaxx and Time-Lost? I noticed after Wrath that cata didnt have a rare mob checklist but did add some rare spawns still, not found any information but does anyone know anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    who knows but we can only hope

I asked a similar question a few weeks back and it wasn't known then. I'm sure when news comes out it'll land front page for one of the major changes of that beta patch.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC Blizz said at one point that the world bosses would drop mounts - so far there's no info about rare spawns yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some really cool tameable rares, myself.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

I expect they will have rares, don't see why not. Usually they only add them right near the end of the beta from what I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    tameable rares
    Ahhh, those tears. I have a collection from Cata rare finds, I just wish they were named so I could remember how many times I've killed Sambas.

We've been told that unique mounts will drop from world bosses, but I don't recall whether or not they're rares. If so, I don't know if they'll bother with soloable rare mount spawns.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Yeah, kinda wish they'd add more regular rares back, and not just keep showering the Hunters with fancy pets that are useless to the rest of us, or only doing world bosses that you can't really solo.
    When leveling alts or doing Archaeology on my main I always run across so many rares in the old world, just standing around doing their thing. I never just outright kill them, I always aggro them and wait to see if they do anything cool, since I think the point of a rare should be a little more challenge than a regular mob but for much greater reward. Kinda wish we'd see more of that type, and not them just always being elites or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    IIRC Blizz said at one point that the world bosses would drop mounts - so far there's no info about rare spawns yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some really cool tameable rares, myself.

Well that would be one way to make sure that competition for them is fierce and cutthroat.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Ahhh, those tears. I have a collection from Cata rare finds, I just wish they were named so I could remember how many times I've killed Sambas.
    That's alright. There's already at least one thread on the official forums about people being upset over losing battle pets to other players... I plan to find a few non-hunters, follow them around, and kill every critter they move toward just for payback.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.