World Pvp spots in MoP once everyone has flying mounts?

Anyone in beta care to tell if you think there'll be some good bottlenecks where you can get your same-server pvp on even once everyone has flying mounts?

Pretty much anywhere on Emerald Dream; we have insane world PVP

It'll be fun and loads of world pvp the first few weeks (maybe a month)
    then world pvp will boil down to when people are doing dailies and aren't flying mounted, when they are afk, ganking people 85-89, and the occasional guy who sits on his ground mount hoping for some pvp. people just don't appreciate it anymore. :/

Deleted
    I fear for those unbalanced servers. It's not going to be fun.

The world bosses should be a good place. Raid portals are also a classic, good thing I'm not on a PVP-server.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering this is in the General Discussions as opposed to the PvP forum, I'm going to have to go with no where, since I play on a PvE-RP server.

The first week of launch was bitter-sweet on my PvP server. People more or less ignored each other while questing and at 85 many of them just stayed parked in Org/SW while they Qued up for dungeons to get geared.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The world bosses when they're up.

Besides that, check out in daily questing areas.

Assuming the guards don't gank you, veiled step might be a good spot as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Well, considering this is in the General Discussions as opposed to the PvP forum, I'm going to have to go with no where, since I play on a PvE-RP server.
    There's a Pvp forum on MMO-Champion?? Oh hell, there is! Hello, is there anyone in there? Hello?

This is about MoP and what beta testers think about possible/probable world pvp spots. I just wanted some beta tester input, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    There's a Pvp forum on MMO-Champion?? Oh hell, there is! Hello, is there anyone in there? Hello?

This is about MoP and what beta testers think about possible/probable world pvp spots. I just wanted some beta tester input, is all.
    Id say wait a little longer and will probably find out, to see what you can do and crap

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say seeing as the new bases for the alliance and horde are so close to each other in vale of eternal blossom there should be at least some pvp due to bored people standing around waiting for BG/dungeon! At least I hope so