Thread: Girls...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Liquid Ass Spray is the answer to school-related social problems. I'm so glad I'm done will school of any kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    And yea she is a party girl but half of it is probaly because of family problems to forget about it.
    Ok, so she has family problems, and she drinks and takes pills because of it... try to convince her to see a therapist, she might need it since she's destroying her life. If you can't convince her no matter what, leave her alone or she might drag you with her. The thing is from what I understand she might need help to deal with her family problems, and she goes to pills and drinks because she, like I said, is too proud to ask for help. If you convince her, there is a high chance she might get better, if you do not, you should cut contact with her as she's going down but she will drag people with her without realizing.

There is this girl who used to like me and everything then we got into an argument and all hell broke loose. She now says i stalk her when she constantly called me at 2am at night a couple times a week asking what i was doing. And stares at me akwardely...

Message to everyone Focus School > Girls
    Crazy is crazy, regardless what's between the legs.

Focus School > Crazy Person

Which should be a no brainer, really. Unless you're crazy enough to like that sort of drama.

when shes drunk bang her , get her phone, delete ur number from her and never talk to her again! if she talks to u in irl say "im sorry, do i know you?" play like shes someone u have never met , and its done...no more problems!

PMS - you will lern to hate it

Deleted
    There is this girl who used to like me and everything then we got into an argument and all hell broke loose. She now says i stalk her when she constantly called me at 2am at night a couple times a week asking what i was doing. And stares at me akwardely...

Message to everyone Focus School > Girls
    I don't really think that's good advice for everyone. I'm way too old to be going to school, and if I focused on a school I'd get accused of being a pedophile.

Attachment leads to suffering.

Everyone suffers.

Without attachment, there is no suffering.

Yea i would talk to her but i upset her badly, and its impossible , so yea probaly just leave her to become a crack addict or something

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote is to take every suggestion given in this extremely constructive thread, and combine them into one foolproof super idea. Then film yourself performing this idea, and make a movie out of it that does better than Avatar, HP7 part 2, and The Hunger Games combined on the opening day.

That would bring in to much Money in the box offices..