Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A pretty under rated game is The Last Remnant. It's a pretty difficult game and a lot of the fights are extremely long, but I absolutely loved the story and the amazing music. I would recommend trying out this game for xbox 360 if you don't mind a challenge.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Xenoblade is your best bet, out of the ones listed. Since you're limiting yourself to PC/360/Wii your options are extremely limited, as SNES, PSX and PS2 carry the best titles (and ps3 has more than 360).

Xenoblade is fairly good, although I found the voices to really get on my nerves, and because combat was vastly inferior to tales and grandia I haven't had time to play thoguh it to completion yet.

Not on your list, but you could check out Tales of Vesperia on 360, or Tales of Symphonia on the gamecube (not the wii sequel, that one's kind of... not so good).
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah. You added DS and Wii to the list. That opens it up a little more.

I know I've already said it twice now but you should seriously play Radiant Historia and The World Ends With You, and maybe pick up the DS version of Chrono Trigger (or just emulate the SNES version.) You can also try things like Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia, and Baten Kaitos for the Gamecube (and play them on your Wii.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    such a long list an no mention of the Wild Arms series? FOR SHAME! Wild Arms 2 was a fantastic game. Also mentioning Grandia 3 but not Grandia 2 which I felt was better is very confusing.
    Grandia 2 is in the PC-section. And it's true, I never played Wild Arms. But I can change that.^^

EDIT: Again: This is a list with the games I played. Of course it's incomplete.
    New on the List:
    PS3 Atelier Rorona.
    Started it today.
    Last edited by mmoc67999a63c2; 2012-04-30 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark668 View Post
    Grandia 2 is in the PC-section. And it's true, I never played Wild Arms. But I can change that.^^

EDIT: Again: This is a list with the games I played. Of course it's incomplete.
    New on the List:
    PS3 Atelier Rorona.
    Started it today.
    My mind is blown, I didn't know Grandia was on PC.

Deleted
    Blue Dragon was an enjoyable jrpg for the 360.

Deleted
    Go check out /v/'s recommended vidya.

The last remnant is pretty amazing, i'm on my third playthrough on hard right now but that's on the pc version. The tales series is pretty awesome too, i've had countless hours of fun on them.
    Last edited by Deal; 2012-05-01 at 04:46 AM.

Download an emulator and get

SNES Secret of Evermore
    SNES Secret of Mana

Yes they are old but I promise you you will enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    Download an emulator and get

SNES Secret of Evermore
    SNES Secret of Mana

Yes they are old but I promise you you will enjoy them.
    Oh, and get an epsxe and download suikoden 2 and breath of fire 3

I know it's been mentioned already but I'll say for this generation Tales of Vesperia is by far the best on the 360. Love the multiplayer combat.

have lost odyssey, tried to play it a few times get bored and put it back on the shelf

last few rpg type games i have played that were good:

tales of vesperia, star ocean and infinite undiscovery

ff13 and ff13-2 were pretty good (minus ending) as well as blue dragon

looking for a new rpg type game (360 game) to play myself, brother has a wii so might have to check out xenoblade or however it was spelled

have resonace fate and lost odyssey on my shelf just cant seem to get into either one
    Last edited by lazybum; 2012-05-01 at 05:18 AM.