Thread: Boomkin in PvP

Boomkin in PvP

Hey there! As I have now done everything in PvE, I would like to try out some PvP. Can anyone tell me about some hints and tips and good setup to go with when I'm a boomkin? Both 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5. Also some armory links to some skilled PvP boomers would be appreciated.

Deleted
    go to arena junkies at the top of the site page, and check out stuff in there everything and anything u may need to know inc specs etc

for pvp i started off using noxxic.com when i hit lvl 85, and it has been of great help to me.

Your best bet is probably RBGs or a 5v5. Moonkin shine in Multi-DoT comps, and the more targets there are, the better off we are.

Beyond that, you're on your own. I've been searching for a PvP group for a while now to no avail. One of the hazards of being on a low pop PvE server in a PvE-only guild.

It would be nice if experienced people posted information beyond gearing up, specs and glyphs for moonkin pvp and a bit more about playstyles, team comps, strategy, etc.

AFAIK boomkins are in a pretty bad position on 2s, they make decent 3s with lock and rshaman, and they are kinda good in 5s. Best place for moonkins right now is RBGS, specially those teams with spell cleaves (affli lock, 2 boomkins, firemage, frost dk). Then again I'm not an expert on pvp so take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks for replying, and thanks for helpful links! Much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow managed to get 2.2k in RBG's by pretty much doing nothing except getting to solar then dotting everything. Usually ended up top damage by over a 2 or 3 million lol.