Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Agreed. Achieves like this ruin pvp for people who actually care about it. Nothing like getting into EotS only to see both teams all camping mid. Pathetic, you don't see achieves involving ruining a raid for achievements so why do it for the PvPers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    The new topic people found to beat into the ground. Awesome. I wonder how long this will last. Torture=anything I can't do in 3 minutes now. The cool thing about this? It's completely optional. If someone is an achievement hound, they bring it on themselves.
    3 minutes? it's obvious you are not a player who is bad at pvp trying to do this. When i did this, last year, it took me 5 days, queueing for BGs every moment i was in the game. Tens of tries on some battlegrounds.

Deleted
    i managed in 2 days. I tried as much as i can not to be a douche - i stayed and fought in bg every after i got my task done. Even when i got the achi.
    WG was hardest because of one shaman who kept returning flag every time (there is wg achi for returning flag like 50 times i think...)
    until i caught efk in mid field with low health and got it. Keep in mind i am a resto druid in pve gear. For some bgs i went balance.
    But i do understand how we pve noobs piss off true pvpers. I dont get why Blizzard has world event's pve achievment with pvp part.
    Especially if everyone and their mother is doing it at the same time. Happy it's over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    It ruins everything for a PVPer.
    That’s my biggest complaint; as largely a PvE player, I don’t like being another person ramping up queue times for those who actively want to PvP. I did this last year at my first real attempt, but almost smashed my keyboard when a priest used Leap of Faith on me in Arathi.

I’ve no problem with PvP achievements, I can accept I won’t get many. But I dislike world event achievements being deliberately designed for maximum frustration.

Contrary to Blizzard belief, it doesn’t encourage participation in PvP – it’s a horrible introduction to it.

Deleted
    What you said!
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Warsong part of the achi was by far the easiest for me, just did it with my pve gear and demospec and pretty much 2shotted the efc and returned the flag.
    Rest was a pain imo.
    Eh, killing the carrier isn't a problem - after all, up to whole raid will be hunting the guy.
    Problem is clicking on the flag before any of your teammates.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 05:13 PM ----------

And really, the best way to fix this achievement and still meet their "come on, do SOME PVP" objective they stated about it is to make it just this: WIN a battleground with an orphan out. Just simple win.