Pixelated flash videos, is there any fix for it?

Everytime I fullscreen a video, It gets really pixelated. Is there any way to fix it?

I have the most up to date drivers for my video card (a 6770 just in case anyone else has the same problem with that card), and most up to date drivers for Adobe Flash Player, also Hardware Acceleration is off.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a screenshot of what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/FaPl9.jpg

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That didn't look too bad... To be frank though, a lot of television and movies for the longest time were shot in 240p, 360p, or MAYBE if you got lucky, 480p, thus when you max them onto like a 1920x1080 res monitor or the like, hell yeah, they will be very pixelated.

There's really no fix I've heard of other than trying to find higher quality/resolution footage.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Turn on hardware acceleration. Also that better not be from tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Turn on hardware acceleration. Also that better not be from tonight's episode.
    That's last season before shit got real. :P
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    i agree hardware acceleration is ur best bet

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you turn on hardware acceleration be warned that on AMD cards it will peg your card in low-3D mode. Say you have a YouTube page open in your browser and you try to play BF3 or WoW on your nice HD 7970. Instead of 925MHz your 7970 will be running at 500MHz instead.