Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    everyone hates the same zones. Silithus, Twilight Highlands, Uldum, Deepholm, Vasj'ir, Outland and Northrend
    funny fact: they're all high lvl zones. I haven't seen anyone complain about Southern Barrens or Hillsbrad.

Icecrown, Borean Tundra, Ghostlands, Tirisfal Glades, Zul'Drak. I'm not scared of fictional undead, I just prefer happier places!

Vanilla wise, the lower level zones were more fleshed out. Aesthetics or faction preferences aside, look at how complete of an experience Elwynn was compared to Silithus.

Also a lot of the griping comes from middle zones, which are doomed to at least somewhat feel like filler no matter what unless they're outstanding. (Examples: BEM, Desolace, Deepholm and Uldum) and one is even a BEGINNING zone (HFP).

Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands. Im not a big fan of bugs or rotting plant life. Gives me the heevy jeevys.

Silithus by far!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè View Post
    Although Silithus is still poop. Could've done so much with the Twilight and Old Gods and instead we kill 15 worms and gather paper.
    This. It's also what I think.

Its a tossup between Nagrand and Terokkar Forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Desolace pre Cata

Got REALLY sick of STV too
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and I didn't like Grizzly Hills either
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Zangarmash. I.Hate.That.Zone.

For me it's a toss up between Desolace and Deepholm. Deepholm would win though I think. Desolace has had a nice revamp I think since cataclysm came out.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollee View Post
    Silithus by far.
    This since Vanilla times!
    No other zones has the feeling of the developers thinking we have no ideas anymore and we just throw some crap out there....

to me the worst was STV, not because it was bad for questing in general, but because i spent 6 years on a 1ally to 12horde pvp server

Swamp of Sorrows, Dustwallow Marsh, Wetlands

Deleted
    Any of the new zones from Cata unfortunately.

From Vanilla.. hmm that's tough, maybe Felwood but I love that it exists. Oh no wait Felwood rules. Ugh ok I love the whole lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh GOD and I HATED HATED HATED Vashj'ir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehSteak View Post
    Swamp of Sorrows, Dustwallow Marsh, Wetlands
    We are now enemies, sir. Swamps are the coolest zones in this game.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Gun 'Drak.

The amount of bugs, and tedious, long, boring quests are comparable to nothing else.

So terrible.

Hmm...

Quest-wise? Old Barrens.

Look-wise? None of them. I love every zone. WoW's got some amazing environments. Hell, even ToC looked pretty good.

I'm not sure why people hate the Cata zones so much. I can understand hating Vashj'ir if you really didn't like the constant swimming, and I can definitely understand people not liking Uldum's whole Harrison Jones thing, but TH, Deepholm, and Hyjal are typical WoW polish and style.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2012-05-03 at 11:27 PM.

Hellfire Peninsula, Terrokar Forest, Blades Edge. Outlands was very boring for me for some reason.