Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I actually like most of the zones posted above lmao. Icecrown would probably be one of my worst, just can't stand the questing there :/

Deleted
    Most people who post about new cata zones probably havent leveled a character in years, since they would know that 70% of all the zones are worse than the "new" ones.

For my part: Grizzlyhills/Zul'Drak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Desolace, Azshara (almost nothing there, old chain quest there was the only good thing about it) and now Uldum, something that could have been so special ended up boring the shit out of me, couldn't wait to leave.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be Silithus. Nothing else needs to be said

10+ Year Old Account
    Silithus or old westfall
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I am going to make a list of zones that have been hated the most in WoW (before old world zone updates):

- Desolace
    - Hellfire Peninsula
    - The Barrens (simply because of its sheer size)

There are other zones, too, but the problem is that they are not nearly as infamous the ones I mentioned.

Netherstorm or Deepholm. Depressing pieces of #"%@

10+ Year Old Account
    Every zone after Cata for me. I hit the 50 character limit in early LK and was still deleting/rerolling. After Cata, I got 2 chars to lv85, pretty sad.

Empty/phased/instanced zones kill MMOs, just look at SWTOR, it's the same way. Raiding and PvP are great but it's not enough, those are the "work" bits, the rest of an MMO (90% IMO) is running around with friends doing silly fun things.

So OT, I loved every zone in the game before Cata "redid" them and LK nerfed them, (goodnight sweet outdoor elites and bosses, you were too awesome for the baddies) an item/reward update would have been fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Okay, I am going to make a lust of zones that have been hated the most in WoW (before old world zone updates):

- Desolace
    - Hellfire Peninsula
    - The Barrens (simply because of its sheer size)

There are other zones, too, but the problem is that they are not nearly as infamous the ones I mentioned.
    Lol Hellfire is definitly my favor, look at the universe and the planets etc.

- Must be every single zone in Northend.

Deleted
    Vashj'ir i hate underwater levels.

From a leveling perspective, I hated Desolace. It just felt like the zone was too large for only having 1 or 2 quests at a time. And at any given time leveling there, they were always on opposite sides of the map so you had a ton of traveling.

Personal memories...I hated Sithilus...mostly because we broke our older server for a day fews while in that zone. And in general is just sucked. Felwood was a letdown too.

All these are in pre-cata Azeroth.

Old Desolace.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Let me just say this; just the small task of getting tap water is giving me the spine-chills. Water.............

Deleted
    I think felwood is a pretty smelly zone and the old ashenvale. I like silithus and descolace which people keep slating on this thread. I think the reason is that I'm extremely lazy so I prefer zones that are predominantly flat so it isn't like a maze when questing on foot.

Desolace, Twilight Highlands

10+ Year Old Account
    i hated old desolace been there for twice in 6years of my wow

Deleted
    Post-Cata: Silithus
    Pre-Cata: Desolace, Oh the horror...

Silithus and Felwood. God, how I hate these zones. Also, to a lesser extent, Burning Steppes - another dull location, not only visually.

Pre-Cata: Arathi Highlands
    Post-Cata: Arathi Highlands

Such a terrible zone. A bunch of grind quests with basically no story and lots of travelling around, most of it aggroing random mobs you don't want to aggro.