Deleted

Diablo 3 Question

hey guys, so iv been watching some blizzcon Q&A diablo 3 footage on youtube and somebody asked a question saying something along the lines of

"will there be a pig playing a guitar"

i didnt understand this question/joke so if somebody could explain it to me id appriciate it, thanks

Deleted
    Moved this to the D3 section.

Here's a quote from the Wiki

In order to capture the sounds of the monsters in Diablo III, the team often turned to recording the sound of real world animals as the basis for the voice/vocal embodiment of otherworldly creatures. One animal that serves quite nicely for this purpose is the pig. During an outing to a pig rescue farm in Solvang, California for a recording session, Joseph met a woman who showed him a pig that played the guitar. After recounting this story to the audience of the Blizzard Sound Panel at Blizzcon 2011, he appealed for attendees to ask Jay Wilson to consider putting in a secret, guitar-playing pig level into Diablo III so he'd be justified in using the sound.
    And here's the sound panel video with the pig reference

So if I hear some really porcine chords in the soundtrack I'll know where they came from XD
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."