Thread: Personal Story

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Ooooh, then check out the wiki. I found the Asura tremendously fascinating; underground dwelling folk of brilliant mind, driven to the surface from the depth of Tyria, for example. I know for sure I'll have a second character that is a very, very bitter and angry Asura, angry about how his race has to live on the surface, despite all the events that lead to it having happened centuries earlier.
    and they have orson wells voices lol

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    and they have orson wells voices lol
    Ok, I confess I'm not 100% sold on their jarringly mighty voices. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I confess I'm not 100% sold on their jarringly mighty voices. :P
    I assumed that was a mistake, lol, however as I don't plan to roll one, I completely welcome the Orson voice as comic relief.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, then check out the wiki. I found the Asura tremendously fascinating; underground dwelling folk of brilliant mind, driven to the surface from the depth of Tyria, for example. I know for sure I'll have a second character that is a very, very bitter and angry Asura, angry about how his race has to live on the surface, despite all the events that lead to it having happened centuries earlier.
    Don't act like I haven't inhaled all the information I can.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.