Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin had overheard what Causis said to Lethean, and summoned her proto drake and made haste to the forge of souls. let sjust get this over with.. i dont like war she thought to herself

10+ Year Old Account
    As the two mercenaries flew off towards the forge, Causis sat and watched their mounts pierce the Icecrown winds. He smirked and gave a nod, "How long have you been standing there?" His guardsmen turn toward Causis's gaze and see a blackened figure amongst the rubble behind them. "Long enough Causis." The figure stepped into the slightly brighter space before the company. Causis eyes the figure, Forsaken with a black robe that covered his features head to toe; he could only tell he was Forsaken by the way he walked. "The voice of Sylvannas shouldn't skulk in the shadows while the company he keeps awaits his orders." The figure stood motionless, like a statue in the cold, hood facing Causis as if it were staring at the paladin. "Apologies. Are the rest of your soldiers ready for battle?" Causis shook his head slightly, "Other than some of the adventurers I think we're ready. The zeppelin is fired up and we're good to go." The paladin stood, still examining the figure he knew as The Voice of Sylvannas. He reminisced about how Sylvannas herself demanded he obey this figure's every word, he agreed seeing as to the Banshee Queen beckoned him so stubbornly. Causis found it difficult to speak to someone whose eyes he couldn't see, "I'll get the wing ready. The adventurers will head to the forge along with our Greys battalion, while we will, "Take care of business." The figure nodded and fiddled with a metallic object in his hand, "Excellent, they won't know what hit them."

Syleen patiently awaited the rest of her company. Once the mercenaries arrived she and the sky-fleet would be ready for battle and descend into the hell of Icecrown. Fashionably late as always, where are they?

10+ Year Old Account
    On the balcony that houses the Forge of Souls' entrance, troopers await reinforcements. The snow blows through the terrace and the faces of Forsaken soldiers in mail helmets remain still, frozen in malice. "Ma'm, the entrance is secure." says a captain. Outside the portal to the Forge a Dark Ranger in dark armor listens, "Don't get too comfortable, I sense a great evil approaching." Some of the soldiers ready their spears and swords, they face the portal and await the arrival of some malevolent force. Footsteps could be heard stalking the hallways, large ones. The Dark Ranger stares into the portal, "Prepare yourselves!" Icicles fall from the ceiling and smash into the Forsaken lines, "Fall Back!" The company makes their way to the terrace as giant steps could be felt in pursuit of them. Some of the troopers are snatched my dark magics in the shape of elongated arms. "Soldiers of the Forsaken, attack!" screams the Dark Ranger. Forsaken charge forward under the cover of gunfire towards an uncertain doom. A shadow shape can be seen approaching from a mist emanating from the Forge entrance. An explosion of energy tinted red engulfs the charging soldiers and pushes many of them back. The rest enter the mists and the sounds of blades meeting bone can be heard. "Hold!" screams the ranger. The shade moves closer and enters the light. A tall night elf adorned in the plate of a Scourgelord. His blue eyes penetrate the terrace as they slowly open. "You are not welcome here." The remaining soldiers prepare to defend themselves at the edge of terrace. Ghouls and skeletons charge from behind the death knight, "I am knight commander Sevenvoids, and I soon shall be welcoming you to our family."

((Heroes of the Horde, once you arrive engage these forces as you see fit. The Forsaken need your help!))

Arinite boards the gunship that has docked against the Dalaran flight terrace. "Come on everyone, next stop, Icecrown Citadel." The crew welcomes the Alliance mercenaries with salutes. A gnome with an admiral's attire approaches Arinite and company, "Welcome aboard, I hope you're accustomed to the cold, it doesn't get any better at this altitude." A dwarf next to her nods in agreement, "Aye, me wee nips be hard as diamonds up here." The admiral's head turns downward, "That isn't very professional." Her face again meets that of Arinite's, "Get your soldiers ready while we're en route, we'll be there in a few hours."

((Alliance members are now onboard, just to get this moving. Assume positions on the ship and maybe converse a little. We'll be fighting very shortly.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-05-20 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((i'm a holy paladin, i dont do combat))

People RP on forums now? lol

Infracted: Please don't post off-topic in roleplaying threads.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-05-20 at 06:43 PM.

Salarissian nodded at the commander, than each of his comrades in turn.

Striding away, he called his phoenix and rapidly flew towards Icecrown Citadel. When he arrived, after a chilly flight of about 20 minutes, the battle was already underway. Scourge and Forsaken forces hacked and beat at the other, spells flying every which way. Sal spotted at night elf commander whom appeared to be leading the Scourge.

With a mental command, Sal directed his mount towards the center of the enemy force. With a scream of rage, he unsheathed his massive swords and jumped the last 20 feet to the ground, momentum carrying him into many skeletons, scattering them.

By the time the Scourge realized what was happening, many of them lay torn and broken on the ramparts. Salarissian had summoned all of his hatred and rage for these monsters and turned it into fury, becoming a whirling storm of metal.

He fought his way to the Forsaken lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Mehman, you can heal the Forsaken or shoot Exorcisms. Hell you can even hack away with your sword, go for it man. Destroy the Scourge my friends.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((ok))

the paladin arrived at the Forge of Souls only to see the combat having already started. she flew down to the ground as fast as she could, landing just outside the forsaken forces, throwing a few heals off while going the last bit down. she channeled the light to heal her friends and harm her foes with ease. she saw a bunch of hurt forsaken and made the person standing in the middle a beacon radiating holy power, healing those next to him. in the down time between healing her friends she exorsised a few of the scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Champions! Everyone rally we have to defeat the death knight!" screams the Dark Ranger. She arms her bow with a radiating purple arrow and fires before her. The projectile heads straight towards the Scourge and makes it's mark into a gargoyle's throat. Then unholy energy is released from the impact and hits a few of the surrounding ghouls and geists. Treading forward, the night elf Scourgelord approaches slowly, "You'll need more than a couple of blood elves and magic arrows to stop us!!" The death knight charges forward towards the holy paladin and coats himself with ice en route, "Death to the Light!"

10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin noticed the scourge lord rushing towards her and quickly jumped to the side. she heard a few words being being uttered from him as he charged, but couldn't make them out in the rush. during her short jump she continued to heal where she could. she landed heavily on one arm, but quickly got up.

Lethean arrived at the battle, though the fight was already occurring.
    Not without me, I think, he thought, dismounting and dismissing his skeletal gryphon. The death knight quickly unsheathed his runeblade - a massive, two-handed great sword inscribed with many glowing blue runes in the Scourge tongue - and swung a mighty blow at the first undead soldier he saw.
    The blow sheared the skeleton in two, and ichor splattered the ground, Lethean, and his sword. Beneath his devilish helm, he grinned fiercely.
    The battle had only just begun.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin, just having gotten up, looked upon the newly arrived death knight in distrust. she had trusted very few of them. only the ones she could remember from Lights Hope, which wasn't that many. she continued to dodge the Scourge lords attacks. at one point she got enough of it and used the light to make a protective barrier arround herself, hoping it would make the scourge lord tire of her and go attack someone else

Lethean Darkfury caught the paladin's glare at him, and snorted in amusement. Fool, he thought to himself, though he did not complain about fighting with her. If he had to fight with her, then he would, but it would not give him any more reason to like them - or the Light - than he had now... which was none at all.
    With a cry of cold fury, the death knight spun underneath a skeleton's axe and swung upwards with his sword, catching the Scourge soldier full in the face with the flat of his blade. The skull exploded, and pieces of bone and ichor were scattered. He quickly made his way in, hacking and slashing, creating a mess. At one point, four soldiers converged upon him, but he held his sword with one hand, and with the other he gestured.
    Many of the fallen undead were enveloped in dark magic, and their bodies were repaired. Lethean infused them with his own dark energies, and before any one could blink, he had almost twenty undead soldiers fighting for him.
    Underneath his helm, he grinned, icy blue eyes flaring, as he adjusted his grip on is runeblade.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sinister laugh echoes throughout the battle as the Scourgelord witnesses his kin's spell. "My soldiers will only heed my calls!" Just then he reaches forward and points at the now renegade skeletons, "Shatter my minions!" The twenty soldiers explode into clouds of dark energy and emerge as shades. The shades hiss and scream as they empower nearby Scourge with regenerative curses and spells. "The death knights of Acherus hold no power here. Prepare yourself traitor!" Sevenvoids charge towards Lethean Darkfury with his ghouls at his side, five in all. "For the Lich King!"

((He won't foil all of your spells, I just wanted to make him a difficult encounter.))

Salarissian fought mercilessly, slaughtering the undead foes from the front lines. Beside him, his comrades brightened, obviously glad to have such a seasoned warrior on their side. As the dark ranger fired her exploding arrow, Sal's blades both stabbed an abomination and Sal pulled furiously in opposite directions, literally tearing the monster in half. The Forsaken near him cheered at this feat of strength.

Taking a short retreat from battle to catch his breath and survey where he was needed most, Salarissian saw the paladin and death knight enter the fray, and likewise observed the Scourgelord's displays of power. Making his decision, The Light of Dawn charged towards the enemy death knight, hacking any foe that blocked his path.

With a scream of primal fury, Sal's first move was to parry the blow aimed at the death knight. The Scourgelord seemed amused that a mere mortal would block his blow - until his second blade slammed down on his foot. The commander's pained scream tore through the air, and swung a gauntleted fist into Sal's side. His armor took most of the blow, but the sheer strength of it still knocked him back a few feet.

Shaking his head to rid the dizziness, Sal surged towards the Scourgelord again, a battle cry of "For the Sunwell, and for Quel'thalas!" upon his lips.

10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin saw Salarissian block the scourge lords attack and being hit in the side, she summoned the light to heal what ever wounds sal would have aquired by the hit. the paladin moved over to the scourge lord where she felt her powers in the light would be needed the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Scourgelord meets the warrior's charge and engages him with his sword, an icicle claymore that glows black from the inside. He raises his other hand to the skies as the snow continues to fly into the terrace. Gargoyles swoop in from above and pick up Forsaken soldiers, dropping them soon after to their true deaths. Sevenvoids then casts an entangling ice spell on the paladin before she could come closer. Then he continues to hack away at the warrior, all the while his armor slowly rebuilding and covering itself with ice. "You cannot win here, the Scourge will feast on this victory and grow stronger than ever!" An arrow then smashes against his helmet, the projectile grows and forms into a black root that begins to engulf the night elf's head. "So, you think death knight, but don't suffer us for fools. We've fought the Scourge before!" screams the Dark Ranger. Sevenvoids continues his barrage as more and more abominations approach from the Forge.

The Alliance gunship now hovered closer to the citadel. The twisted metal of Icecrown, though terrible was a wonder to behold. The ominous black figures ever vigilant in the heavy wind in snow, marking the gravestone of the Damned. "My lady, as you can see, we're within range of Icecrown citadel." says the gnome admiral. Arinite nods, "Very good, we need to find out what the Forsaken are up to. Continue to Ymirheim." The gnome salutes, "Oh, uh ma'm. Forgive me asking, but these mercenaries are rather quiet. Are they alright?" Arinite smirks, "If not we'll have to do this by ourselves." She looks to the adventurers, "I was hoping for more." The gunship hovers over the citadel towards the vrykul city.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((never trust alliance soldiers to do anything))

the paladin summoned the light to free her from the icy spell the Scourge lord had cast upon her, and moved slightly closer to the fight, just in range of the warrior taking the blows from the scourge lord, and started healing him

((Difficult is fun. ))

Lethean watched his minions explode, and his eyes flashed with fury. "Damn you!" he snarled, charging forward, sword raised, to meet the attack. Fear was for the weak.
    Now you die!
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sevenvoids spots the death knight's approach. He concentrates his gaze on him and gargoyles obey their master's command. They swoop from attack on the Forsaken and attack Lethean. He then turns towards the paladin and summons the abominations to distract her. His gaze completes it's cycle and returns to the Blood Elf warrior, "Quel'Thelas will burn once again. I look forward to devouring your children!" The Scourgelord begins to emanate a purple haze from his armor and swings his blade towards the elf's side, hoping his earlier blow had effect.