Anyone still read Suzumiya or Lucky Star?

Two ongoing series, one a famous light novel series, and the other is an ongoing four panel strip series. Though both are still popular in JP, in other regions their popularity is dwindling dramatically primarily because the former series had a major bomb in it's anime adapation, and the latters anime ended a long time ago, while it's books are still kicking.

So anyone have any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the final Haruhi movie and it was good enough that I didnt need any more. I was happy with how it ended. Never watched Lucky Star. Still waiting for more Bakuman and Code Geass personally.
    Professor Necomi - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Necomi/simple
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I did read both series. I've watched both anime to completion, and I'm desperately hoping for a season 3 of Haruhi.

I get a little depressed every time I realize that there will never be any more episodes of Lucky Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I wish I did read both series. I've watched both anime to completion, and I'm desperately hoping for a season 3 of Haruhi.

I get a little depressed every time I realize that there will never be any more episodes of Lucky Star
    The manga of Lucky Star stretches on far beyond High School, and it is debated if a S3 of Haruhi will come following the disaster that was S2