Thread: Friend zone

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Friend zone

If you are a girl and you have a boy buddy with who you are just friends-we all know what thats like.
    What if a girl is so interested in a boy that she wants more, but the boy keeps HER in the "friend zone"???

Whats that like???

What boy would do that???

One that is in the same situation, where he is unattracted to the girl, Friend zone=Unattractive zone.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzok View Post
    Done that quite a lot. There are plenty of girls that are unattractive out there.

I'd suggest that's when they pay a visit to the nearest Ann Summers (or whatever your local varient is) buy a vibrator & wait for the first vaguely attractive drunk guy in a club?

Seriously, girls really never need worry about "the friend zone" for the simple fact girls can get them some whenever they want it as there will ALWAYS be horny males who will jump at the chance to sleep with them.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I'd suggest that's when they pay a visit to the nearest Ann Summers (or whatever your local varient is) buy a vibrator & wait for the first vaguely attractive drunk guy in a club?

Seriously, girls really never need worry about "the friend zone" for the simple fact girls can get them some whenever they want it as there will ALWAYS be horny males who will jump at the chance to sleep with them.
    2 totally different things... randomly hooking up with the troll at the bar is not the same as going out with the hot chick you dream about but friend zoned you! Same goes for girls... sleeping with the drunk horny desperate guy =/= going out with the hot dreamy guy that treats you like one of the boys!

Who says she wants to just fuck him? Maybe she means she wants a relationship... But, yeah, in a guy's mind "friend zone" = he is not attracted to you.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    2 totally different things... randomly hooking up with the troll at the bar is not the same as going out with the hot chick you dream about but friend zoned you! Same goes for girls... sleeping with the drunk horny desperate guy =/= going out with the hot dreamy guy that treats you like one of the boys!
    Agreed. For most people, being friend zoned isn't a frustration regarding sex. It's a frustration regarding a lack of emotional fulfillment. Almost anyone can go down to a club and get laid. You never get friend zoned by those people because you don't really care about them.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

the reason most guys get hung up on being friend zoned is because they cannot get over it emotionally, they look for reasons & wonder if there's anything that can be done, girls don't they just get on with it knowing that there's no point in it whatsoever because ultimately they don't HAVE to wonder about it, they just realise the guy wasn't into them.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Guy doesn't find her attractive, she's had/is in a relationship with one of his friends, or she seems like she might have something. There aren't a lot of reasons guys friend zone a girl but its mostly related to sex/loyalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzok View Post
    the hot one, if you are a nerdy girl

Buuut nerdy girls can totally be sexy

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 08:04 PM ----------

Honestly best way to break friend zone

dont be a pussy (if your a guy)

dont be a nervous wreck (male and female)

also

guys and gals, gym it

guys and gals, try to smell and look nice?

I sware i have this 1 girl i know, freakin unibrow.... smells like a bath room, wonders why she is single...... and why i never want to hang out with her.

brutal i know, blunt i know. but hey i just got out of the gym. I'm doing somthing about it.

showa time

Deleted
    really, to all the people above suggesting that men don't friendzone women, are you serious? I personally tend to keep to myself, and am not looking for a relationship atm, thus I've friendzoned a couple of girls that have been attracted to me during the past MONTH, not even speaking of the year, I don't wish to take advantage of a random girl attracted to me, in any sexual way, got fuckbuddies to take care of those needs + really, you can never have enough friends.

I habitually friend-zone women, and not because I'm not attracted to them; I do it because I don't want to start a relationship with them, but enjoy their company nonetheless.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't sleep with them; but I'd only do that if I was sure it wouldn't ruin the friendship. However, in the case where the girl is interested in more than just a fuck buddy, I wouldn't sleep with her, because that would just ruin things.

ive friendzoned a few women myself but it was never there looks because honestly anyone can clean up and look attractive if they want. but most of the time in my case there plowing through guys...after 3 relationships in less than a year im not interested anymore because it shows no commitment and really i could catch something because of how fast shes moving.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I don't think horny males automatically qualify as boyfriend material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friendzone means they think they can do better. Goes for either gender.

One of the most retarded popular terms I've heard lately must definitely be the "friend zone".

Deleted
    I'm female and don't think there is such a thing as a "friend zone". With guys, if I'm not attracted to them or not available but still care for them as friends, I treat them as friends. I don't have any mental blocks that don't allow me to see them as anything more than that, it's just that they either aren't my type or I'm involved with someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    One of the most retarded popular terms I've heard lately must definitely be the "friend zone".
    You'll be amazed, then, to hear that it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't think horny males automatically qualify as boyfriend material.
    You underestimate the majority of high schoolers. Even college students fall for that nonsense.

I remember back in Grade 8 there was a girl that liked to hang out with me a lot. I didn't put 2 + 2 together until during a dance she told me she liked me. I totally didn't have any feelings for her so it was pretty easy to keep her in the friend zone.