Poll: Athene or Kripparrian

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    for those that keep posting about how Athene "owned" Kripp in world first 60, Kripp was snoozing in his bed sitting at level 52 when Athene got world first 60 so do you really think he cares about that? He is going for Inferno first and as far as i can tell his crew is leading the pack having just beaten Maghda altho there is no stream for Athene so who knows where is at.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yeah right, he just failed. It's ok to admit that Athene beat him.

Can you stop talking nonsense now please? He was never going for WF level 60, he's going for WF inferno clear - something far more challenging.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Can you stop talking nonsense now please? He was never going for WF level 60, he's going for WF inferno clear - something far more challenging.
    Don't bother to reason with the Athene lemmings, they'll continue to masturbate to his guiding voice and glorious achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Well as it looks like world first butcher even though he is us and in final release timezone id say that's nifty.
    Asian probably has done him already, they released 6hrs before EU afaik. Just normally they don't post.
    -K

Yeah right, he just failed. It's ok to admit that Athene beat him.

Method's statement was fucking hilarious that said.
    Why dont you pls link the video where he say he will go for world first 60? thats right you cant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why dont you pls link the video where he say he will go for world first 60? thats right you cant.
    Does he need to say it for him to not get it ?

Does he need to say it for him to not get it ?
    He has told hundreds off times that first lvl 60 is nothing to brag about, it's all about inferno clear and first HC lvl 60 char. Dont really care, but looking at his stream there is tons off people flaming him for misssing out on first 60, when he has never sayed he would, just look at the video off him and athene talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    well athene dropped out of first inferno, and Kripp is working on inferno diablo literally right now, phase 3 20%,

same stream as first post XD
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Athene !