Poll: Athene or Kripparrian

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Race to World First D3 Kripparrian vs Athene Official

Lately there has been a lot of drama surrounding the topic of D3 world firsts, be it lvl 60, inferno clear, and hardcore. If you don't know already, more and more people are starting to realize the state of the situation between Athene, "the best gamer in the world" and Kripparrian (and his pals) , Hardcore raiding officer in Exodus and Iron-man Challenge Winner, and decisions are already being made about who they think will break through the wall first. What do you guys think, will it be the infamous Athene, or the dedicated Kripparrian(and friends)? Keep in mind that both players hold several World/Server firsts!

Here is a little video of their latest quarrel, i'm sure there will be more to come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3agS...&feature=g-u-u

If you don't know any of these people (and you care) check out their vids or something.

Kripparrian Info: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kripparrian/ http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp

Athene Info: http://www.youtube.com/user/AtheneWins http://www.own3d.tv/AtheneLive

Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    Lately there has been a lot of drama surrounding the topic of D3 world firsts, be it lvl 60, inferno clear, and hardcore. If you don't know already, more and more people are starting to realize the state of the situation between Athene, "the best gamer in the world" and Kripparrian (and his pals) , Hardcore raiding officer in Exodus and Iron-man Challenge Winner, and decisions are already being made about who they think will break through the wall first. What do you guys think, will it be the infamous Athene, or the dedicated Kripparrian(and friends)?

Here is a little video of their latest quarrel, i'm sure there will be more to come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3agS...&feature=g-u-u
    World first... what?

Athene will beat Kripp to 60. He has a time zone advantage and Athene isn't exactly a bad player or a slow leveler.. Kripp wasn't even trying for world first 60, he's going for first SC inferno clear. Athene claims he will get world first sc 60, sc inferno clear, and hc 60. Athene even said if Kripp is right and inferno really will take 2 weeks or more. That he will go for hc 60 before going back to sc inferno.

Title is confusing.

If it weren't for the hype about world firsts, us east coasters might have actually enjoyed a midnight release.

10+ Year Old Account
    There ought to be 3rd option in the poll:

I don't care. :P

I have no idea who Kripparian is, and only heard the name Athene a couple of times. Does Athene actually call himself the "best gamer in the world"? I dislike him already.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-04-30 at 08:27 PM.

Well if you dont care, then there would be no reason to check this forum post, yea? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    There ought to be 3rd option in the poll:

I don't care. :P

I have no idea who Kripparian is, and only heard the name Athene a couple of times. Does Athene actually call himself the "best gamer in the world"? I dislike him already.
    lol if you take him seriously then you have no sense of humor. Obviously hes a giant troll, no need to dislike him for it. To each his own.

This for real? I get to make fun of Krip in mumble now. Thanks for the dirt.

I also think Krip will do it before Athene, just because I've been playing with Krip for 2 years and I'm pretty confident in his ability to do it.

Mumble should be pretty interesting the night of release. I think it will be almost as chaotic as it was when Cataclysm released.
    Last edited by Tnep; 2012-04-30 at 08:49 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jay Wilson claims that no internal testers were able to clear inferno. Not sounding too good for Athene since he thinks it's just a "hack and slash" game. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    And then, as though awoken from a blind stupor,the people of the internet realised that: no one gives a damn.
    And no damns were given.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    That is the purpose of this, is to see who cares or not...
    The point of opinion is to express it. How else will you know how little someone cared on a forum, if said person doesn't express his lack of care?
    If you don't accept that people can say they don't care, then why do you mock those that say they don't?
    But first responce on the matter heavily contradicts the one I've quoted.

I don't care either. These two, Athene and Krapparian or whatever, are completely and utterly inconsequential to me. Infact, I just find Athene to be extremely obnoxious and intolerable. The other guy? Got no opinion about him at all. I just know I don't care for either of them.

Now, when -I- will reach level 60, that's a whole different matter!

Lol @ thinking he could possibly get SC+HC first 60s, gl with that. Gotta go for one or the other.

Deleted
    Option 3 : Someone else
    ?

Why does this need another thread? there is already a thread about this.

Go Kripp!!! The guys a freak!

Pfff, the so called super gamers playing softcore? wusses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Lol @ thinking he could possibly get SC+HC first 60s, gl with that. Gotta go for one or the other.
    No, actually he doesn't. He would have the best chance after completing it in SC first.

What I think of world firsts, especially in Diablo.

"It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!