View Poll Results: Male or Female

Voters
178. This poll is closed
  • Male

67 37.64%
  • Female

111 62.36%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Female, all the male dogs I've had in the past were morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always liked female dogs more than males. Better experiences with them when growing up and such.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    and yet because they`re pitbulls or rottweilers that same dog that licked your hand the next day could decide to bite it off, my best friend had a pitbull for 4 years, loveable you could hug and kiss it and then one day, decided to almost bite his upper lip off :/
    And my Labrador could do the same, he would normally lick you to death before attacking anyone but if he was stressed or felt threatened for one reason or another I wouldn't be surprised if he attacked. Doesn't matter the breed(though some are arguably more "vicious" than others) that's just part of the risk of having animals in the home.

That said I don't have a preference on either gender though most of mine have been males I've known enough female dogs that I wouldn't care much either way.

Female

I have a histroy of incrediable well behaved female dogs and males who were nothing but trouble

The first a male my parents couldn't deal with it when they brought me home from the hospital

Then a Female who was so gentle that she was practically my babysitter growing up. She was the kind I could take for walks without a leash (and did because I was 7 years old).

Then another female who was just as behaved. We leave the back gate open, she waits at the front door. And she never once tried to take a bite out of...

Napoleon a male Yorkie, the runt of the litter, and his name fit him to a tee. He's 1/10 the size of our other dog, Clearly he has to take every single dog toy and treat in the house. I can't even count the times he escaped and we had to run him down or hope a neighbor found him. His greatest moment. My high school graduation. One moment I'm all dressed up and ready to go next I'm halfway down the block wondering if I throw the car keys I'm holding will it make him stop.

Deleted
    Male. One because I want to support the idea of "best friend", and usually the best friend of a male is another male. And two because well..have you ever seen a female dog in heat? No thank you. I don't want my dog to suddenly become an angry cat.

As for the rubbing the tummy, really? It's not like he has his dick on the stomach and out of that sheath. And even if you happen to touch it, you wash your fucking hands and that's it. It's not like you touched it in a sexual way.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2012-05-01 at 10:19 AM.

Male dogs are really fun for young kids but as you get older and dont really want a souped up nutter that male dogs can be then i prefer females ones

But if you spay and neuter them then they seem to be more or less the same

Well I have a male Maltese neutered so obviously I'm going to vote for male dogs. My uncle ha a female Maltese and she tries to bite your damn hand if you need to get up out of the chair, and she's sleeping in your lap.

After reading this thread I start seeing how disconnected from nature people really are... It's a penis. It doesn't bite, if you are so grossed out, wash your hands.

Personally, I have one neutered male, one neutered female and three females who are used for breeding. All the females get along with each other well, but I couldn't imagine bringing another male in the house, it would only cause bloodshed. In heat, the ladies only crave for more human affection and are never the least bit aggressive The unneutered females are like BFFs, sleeping on top of each other, running and playing together all the time and even caring for each others puppies. The neutered female is much older though, so it does explain why she isn't so fond of the youngers' games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow im a massive perv, i read the title as "what kind of sex do you have with your dog"....i need help
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    After reading this thread I start seeing how disconnected from nature people really are... It's a penis. It doesn't bite, if you are so grossed out, wash your hands.

Personally, I have one neutered male, one neutered female and three females who are used for breeding. All the females get along with each other well, but I couldn't imagine bringing another male in the house, it would only cause bloodshed. In heat, the ladies only crave for more human affection and are never the least bit aggressive The unneutered females are like BFFs, sleeping on top of each other, running and playing together all the time and even caring for each others puppies. The neutered female is much older though, so it does explain why she isn't so fond of the youngers' games.
    I have a few male dogs, and have no problem rubbing their bellies, but it's just much easier with female dogs. And I have similar experiences with my females when they are in heat (yes I don't have spayed females, but that's not for this discussion), and I have never had male dogs trying to break down my door or one of my females being a huge bitch (even if they are technically bitches). My girls don't change at all when it's that time of the year. They act just like they do the rest of the year. And there really are no hostilities between all 4 of them, though my husky seems to dislike my spayed chow/gsd that I got from my younger sister.

But I have found that females are more loving, in my experience.

I love both. Few know it but males are usually a lot more cuddly and calm though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Male without a doubt. Chop the balls off if hormones are too much in control.

Deleted
    Anal. Or wasn't that the question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Male, but then i've only had male dogs and only known a few female dogs.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.