Deleted

Priest PvP Gear Question

Hey guys

My priest is 82 at the moment and should get 85 this weekend. I play 100% pvp and so was wondering, If i want the flexibility to play the 2 sides of priest in pvp (disc and shadow) do i need to farm 2 full sets of gear 1 for each spec? and is it every slot of gear that changes? I already have my specs and glyphs sorted on my dual spec but I wanted to know how long i am going to be grinding at honour for to play both whenever i feel like it

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

My priest is 82 at the moment and should get 85 this weekend. I play 100% pvp and so was wondering, If i want the flexibility to play the 2 sides of priest in pvp (disc and shadow) do i need to farm 2 full sets of gear 1 for each spec? and is it every slot of gear that changes? I already have my specs and glyphs sorted on my dual spec but I wanted to know how long i am going to be grinding at honour for to play both whenever i feel like it

Thanks!
    Not really. You should use the mooncloth set both for shadow and disc. The Shadow (satin) set is an embarrassment. You should also be fine using shadow gems, boots/bracers/waist and trinkets.

You'll be able to play disc fine, but you may have regen issues due to the lack of spirit on gear like wrists, neck, cape, etc.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Not really. You should use the mooncloth set both for shadow and disc. The Shadow (satin) set is an embarrassment. You should also be fine using shadow gems, boots/bracers/waist and trinkets.

You'll be able to play disc fine, but you may have regen issues due to the lack of spirit on gear like wrists, neck, cape, etc.
    disc will be my primary spec i think, so dont bother with the shadow main armour pieces and just change all the other stuff?