Thread: Feral / Mage

Feral / Mage

Cant decide what class to play, Currently playing my feral and I am enjoying it. But at the same time im worried that they will be getting nerfed in the expac.So that brings me to my mage. Any thoughts?

The next expansion won't be here for a while.

Just play what you want and decide then, you'll find out more information by then and you have to decide which to level to 90 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lolferal View Post
    Cant decide what class to play, Currently playing my feral and I am enjoying it. But at the same time im worried that they will be getting nerfed in the expac.So that brings me to my mage. Any thoughts?
    I am personaly leveling all the classes i want beetween now and the next xpac. Once it comes out ill decide then which i want to play and level first, Also it is very early in the beta and alot of the changes are not final so keep that in mind. Hope this helps

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like someone already said , it is early beta and nothing is set in stone. That being said i also play a feral and rogue , and both seem like they're getting nerfed as it stands atm. So i lvl'd a mage and now lvling a dk. Don't know if this helps , but the point im trying to get across is ; go ahead and give some other classes a shot when the xpac comes out , and play what you feel most comfortable with.

Also I want to point out that all I plan on doing is Arena / rbgs.

But I really just need to play what I enjoy

mages are super fun to pvp with. feral is meh

Quote Originally Posted by kubedwhee View Post
    mages are super fun to pvp with. feral is meh
    My feral has 4.8k resil and very fun...and my mage just dinged 85. Maybe im not giving my mage a chance..