Poll: Who would win in a brawl? Thrall vs Sarah Kerrigan vs Tyrael.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WoW fanboys will vote Thrall

SC fanboys will vote Kerrigan

Diablo fanboys will vote Tyrael

The cycle will repeat. If they don't have an army fighting for them, its easily Tyrael thats winning, and I don't even like Diablo

Tyrael will win this poll because both Thrall and Kerrigan have haters in their respective games. Tyrael has none -- hell, he even has the benefit of nostalgia surging as the Diablo 3 launch nears.

My opinion? If all three were to fight simultaneously, Kerrigan would be obliterated simply because she is the archetypical evil. Thrall and Tyrael would have no reason to kill each other.

Deleted
    As much as I like Thrall (or liked him, before the whole Aggra thing), I do think Tyrael is a million times more badass.

Never really cared about Kerrigan. I still want to see her dead because of Fenix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to hyave to say tyrael. He is best tailored to a direct fight.
    If armies are allowed kerrigan by Zerg rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

The cycle will repeat. If they don't have an army fighting for them, its easily Tyrael thats winning, and I don't even like Diablo
    I'm a WoWer. Never played Diablo or SC. Will vote for Kerrigan and Tyrael just because Thrall went from awesome Warchief of the Horde to . . . Go'el the Green Jesus
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

I like all of these games, but I voted for Kerrigan simply because "hell hath no fury like a woman scorn."
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Deleted
    karrigan wins with zerg rush obviously xD