Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    C = Autorun
    D = Strafe left
    F = Strafe Right
    Right mouse = Turn
    Both mouse = Stop walking/start walking

I find it a lot better to use autorun over move forward, because it gives you a lot of freedom (1 finger).
    Of course, you have to get used to that, since they work in a very different way. Autorun may seem complicated, but if you stick with it for a day or two you'll get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcontes View Post
    C = Autorun
    D = Strafe left
    F = Strafe Right
    Right mouse = Turn
    Both mouse = Stop walking/start walking

I find it a lot better to use autorun over move forward, because it gives you a lot of freedom (1 finger).
    Of course, you have to get used to that, since they work in a very different way. Autorun may seem complicated, but if you stick with it for a day or two you'll get it.
    I'm going to try this, thanks friend.

Deleted
    I've bound WASD, no turning just AD for strafing and WS as forward backwards (backwards can be useful in certain situations!). I bind the following keys:

QEFGVZX ` 1234 Shift 1-4, CTRL 1-4, numpad 9 6 and 3 for situational abilities that I can reach with my thumb, Middle mouse, my two extra mouse buttons, scroll up + scroll down for abilities I spam, f1-4 and \.

I hardly bind anything on the right side of G as I find it too stretching for my hands - they're little!

As for mouse turning, it's definitely faster than keyboard turning, and I'd advise using W to move forward all the time and only using one button on the mouse to turn on the spot - steer with your mouse- or turn as you run. I would recommend using A and D for strafing as I've found that it allows the most comfort, for me at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm.. i guess i'm weird.

i use Z/X for strafe left and right and mouse for all other movement. the rest of the keys are bound all the way to 7 /U/J/N in a vertical line. shift for modifiers or built into macros for just about everything.

for instant cc [like feral cyclone] i use mouse wheel up - shift mourse wheel up and mouse wheel down for arena 1 /2/3 etc..

I usually do a mix of mouse and key turning but if your a caster its completely different and i don't think it would be that big of a deal.